xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Talkpader

Sony Cancelled Many Oem Neebook Orders?

I recently read a news that SONY has been forced to cancel many OEM netbook orders for the recent Japan's crysis of Nuclear leakage. Is that true? Does that means the production of SONY netbooks will shrink? Is there any relationship with some new unfamous brands netbooks pop out on Internet for sale? Is there any chance that these netbooks are the products of SONY's OEM cancelled orders?

I think that was only for a time, i heard from television that many factories canceled their orders duo to crisis (i think crysis that you have written is only a game :D), but some days after that some factories started their work but still they have some part of their factories inactive because some of their employees have left japan or have gone to south of japan. i heard that car companies have started their works but i haven't heard anything about sony but i think they have started their work too but of course with such sad thing happened to them the speed of production will not be same as before and they need a lot of time to get back to their previous condition.I heard that many of Apple products are facing real problem with shortage of electronic parts of their iPhone and iPad that where coming from japan, i think japan crisis is showing all of us that many companies all over the world are related to things that japan makes for them to use in their devices, of course they can find alternatives but the quality will not be ever same as what they were getting from japan. before such thing happens i never was thinking about not being able to buy an iPad because of japan crisis, i was thinking that iPad is built in u.s.a and i was not aware of those parts which come from japan and this shows that japan is a real electronics producer.Now yesterday i was in a electronics devices selling center and all of sellers were talking about sony, all was saying that they do not have enough devices and they are all running out of them, this was really amazing because i was thinking that sony is producing its main equipments in china or somewhere like that but it seems that i was wrong. now many black marketers have started to sell sony branded devices like notebooks for huge prices, i saw a notebook with price of 1800$ which were around 1200$ just a month ago! if this thing continues no one will buy any Sony branded notebook, so i hope they start their work with full power as soon as possible.Japan crisis was one of the most hurtful thing that can happen to any of us, now with many peoples died and many others gone from japan, it doesn't seem that they can get back to normal conditions as before very soon. i think in such times all companies have to help them not only changing their equipment providers, anyway i wish they can get back to normal very soon.