xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion 9999

Ff11 yeah yeah...

Now I know ff11 is a pretty old game, but I didn't get the chance to start playing it until just around now, and I would just have to say it's awesome! I love the battle system and you get to do so many things. Is there any ff11 players out there? If there are just say your name, I could meet you online...;) I'm called fez, there was already someone called oblivion :P So far I'm lvl6, got quite afew skills and my evasion and sword skills are pretty high, around 16 I think.

well i have heard great things about FF11 i wanna try and play it but where i live there isnt an online service for ps2 so im deprived of it... but im a big final fantasy fan i like almost of them except FF8 which everyone thinks is so great... but tell me how does FF11 work and does anyone know anything new about FF12?? will it be out in english soon??

that game is painfully addicting. i dont recommend it to people with priorities over games. bcuz it'll mess up your time management. pretty much what i'm saying is that this game is soo good that u'll get a sick addiction. :P i quit while i could. but anyway, good game. ;)

well i have heard great things about FF11 i wanna try and play it but where i live there isnt an online service for ps2 so im deprived of it... but im a big final fantasy fan i like almost of them except FF8 which everyone thinks is so great... but tell me how does FF11 work and does anyone know anything new about FF12?? will it be out in english soon??

52611[/snapback]

lol, I like all the ffs except 8 as well, anyway it doesn't matter what you play on, because one of my friends on ff11 plays on the ps2 and I play on the pc. It just depends on what server you're on. About ff12...I heard that was gonna be out in 2006/7 in english...so its gonna be a while. :P I just wanna play it now, dammit, it looks so good. By the way have you seen any of the trailer of ff7 advent children, I've seen all of em and it looks really good, I cant wait for it at all. But for some strange reason I wanna watch it in japanese with english subs...I dunno why... ;)

Now I know ff11 is a pretty old game, but I didn't get the chance to start playing it until just around now, and I would just have to say it's awesome! I love the battle system and you get to do so many things. Is there any ff11 players out there? If there are just say your name, I could meet you online... I'm called fez, there was already someone called oblivion  So far I'm lvl6, got quite afew skills and my evasion and sword skills are pretty high, around 16 I think.
ff11 is just like lineage2 & i think all the online game is wasting time & money & all the online gameer is also wasting his life.Iwont play the best game or i will fall in it

Now I know ff11 is a pretty old game, but I didn't get the chance to start playing it until just around now, and I would just have to say it's awesome! I love the battle system and you get to do so many things. Is there any ff11 players out there? If there are just say your name, I could meet you online...:angry: I'm called fez, there was already someone called oblivion :blink: So far I'm lvl6, got quite afew skills and my evasion and sword skills are pretty high, around 16 I think.

52589[/snapback]

Hey, i'm on FFXI :ph34r: I personally love it. So what server are you on? I'm on Fenrir, lvl 40 blm/13whm/10thf/5rdm...name Mariadeanon

would love to see you if you are on my server (which i doubt)

TTwTTi wanna play ff11!!! i love mmorpgs and ff. having them put into one package must be great. =)i recently quit RO (ragnarok online, great mmoprg) to start studying in sku but i still have urges to get back into gaming haha. i'll get back into them after school finishes for sure! i can't wait, but i'm scared aswell. =TI hope i do good this year.

ff11 was great it was hands down first onliune game for me but notice all that was in the past tence... yes sadly i stopped playing lvl 40 dark knight lvl 30 warrior, name was cicent ohh the memorys it just took too much of my time, and no other friends played it so i felt alone and couldnt chat with anyone but it was quite fun, i now play wow aka world of war craft and though i am a much bigger fan of ff wow is a much better online game the ff it pains me to say so but it is any other wow players out there names Finlo lvl 30 gnome rogue thats my main character on azgalor but also undead rogue 37 on garona. also the jobs like alchemy are a lot better in wow trust me, and though some people might disagree with wow being better, it may not be true and they know it their just much more in love with ff then i, though it is my favorite series i have to be honest here...... buy wow! :)

Hey, i'm on FFXI :P I personally love it. So what server are you on? I'm on Fenrir, lvl 40 blm/13whm/10thf/5rdm...name Mariadeanon

would love to see you if you are on my server (which i doubt)

60057[/snapback]

hmm...I'll check it out, but I can't right now, I don't get the chance to go on ff11 that often...kinda sux, I'll try to find you sometime...if I can, then again, I would just suck compared to you, not really a high level :D

ff11 was great it was hands down first onliune game for me but notice all that was in the past tence... yes sadly i stopped playing lvl 40 dark knight lvl 30 warrior, name was cicent ohh the memorys it just took too much of my time, and no other friends played it so i felt alone and couldnt chat with anyone but it was quite fun, i now play wow aka world of war craft and though i am a much bigger fan of ff wow is a much better online game the ff it pains me to say so but it is any other wow players out there names Finlo lvl 30 gnome rogue thats my main character on azgalor but also undead rogue 37 on garona. also the jobs like alchemy are a lot better in wow trust me, and though some people might disagree with wow being better, it may not be true and they know it their just much more in love with ff then i, though it is my favorite series i have to be honest here...... buy wow! :)

65831[/snapback]

lol, I have WoW as well, it's a great game and Ilove to play it, I'm kinda a noob still though and like ff11, i don't get much of a chance to play it so...I'll probably fall behind everyone else and be really weak once I can get to start playing again.