xisto Community
Dj BoY

Wht You Name? Wht You Famlie Name??

Kind of a pointless post, but oh well. I'm too busy watching the All-Star game to complain. I'm Ranjani, and how are you doing?

LoL? where is that guy from? Anyway, my name is Patrick Mapile ;). btw, damn that sucks about the allstar game:( I was soooo hoping that west would win. Good game though :P and carter had a really nice dunk!

LoL!!! wait till ya see this, I wonder what my name sounds like in English ;) My real name is Dennis van Leijden, but please... Call me HoRuS rofl

Hey, no offense to anyone, but those are some really unusually weird names! Oh well, mine's Samblimbe. LOL! (not really, jk)

next time try spelling the topic right =P

you don't need to know everyone's last name, it's personal and if you got a hold of our last names, you can do a lot with it :D

53998[/snapback]

Hehe somewhat tru, if he would have our REAL last name :P

Maybe my real name is Horus, Heru'ur or maybe even George W. Bush ;) muahahahahaha...