xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Paris Hiltons Phone Book And Photos she got hacked and pwned and not l337

if it wasnt for the first videos ages ago nobody would know who she was but that doesn't really matter as she doesn't need to be known cos she doesn't need the money celebrities get for stuff

53217[/snapback]

actualyl if you watch tv like the entertianment channels you would know her. Anyways I saw the list there were people like lindsay lohan on there. My sister wanted to call but I said no because it's probably fake and its long distance. Although I did try one the emails and validate it and it was real. its was Nicole Richies lol. I don't know if its hers but all iknow is it works.

I think these sort of stunts make her more famous. I mean think about it, that SEX TAPE really released her....If I took a poll ofhow many ppl knew who she was BEFORE the tape, and after the tape,i bet after would win.

would you ever think that she would release the numbers herself. lol. maybe just to stay in the limelight. You know how famous people do stuff just to get noticed when they're not in the news.

But unlike eminem Paris Hilton doesn't have any skills... i mean what can she do... act? sing? or dance?, well she models a bit and she acts a bit... but she is famous for just about nothing... her popularity was created by the media... so sad... :D

Well I have to disagree on that darkmeca, you know what she can do, she can make another sex video and it will still be a hit in video stores across the country. She got what Eminem doesn't, she got the BODY and plus, she is a female. So I hope that answers your opinion darkmeca.No hard feelings...:D

she can make another sex video and it will still be a hit in video stores across the country.

haha ya thats true, but eminem raps and his good at what he does, i mean there are many female who have the 'BODY'. There aren't that many white rapers who hit it big.

yes i know what you mean hansley! no skills really. but she has a body so who cares :angry:

I think it's great that happened to her, she needed a lesson, I was reading the list, she had several people repeated (I wonder why... lol) And in the calander part she had many entries in some type of "code" or something, it was wierd like "Nikki present @167348348@//ggalp nikki9909shop9e909cryptic"....