xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjDestruction

Rap Lyrics Think you can spit?

DJ Destruction, goin to the topGoin so fast I just can't stopAnybody in my way can get the fu!k outBefore I have start to Scream and ShoutAnd if you were wonderin well its true Im WhiteBut who cares? You dont cause you know Im rightWhen I talk about beatin yo @$$ day and nightLookin at you after just ain't a pretty sightSure my scheme is wack ,goin outtaaa controlBut I'm the only one that can really touch yo soulBy the way I act and the way I rapNot like otha foo s that sit and napWell homie they deserve a slapOr maybe some decent lyrics cause their rap is CRAPEmail me at aaronbuffdog@hotmailcom if you can send me lyrics. I can send you some to. Thanks-DJ Destruction

There is something that feels good called sexkinda like on TV but no special FXBut sex sometimes can come at a priceYou just have to know how to roll the diceWhat I mean is watch out for girls with AidsAlways make the feeling last before it slowly fadesAlso make sure to take it slowUnless your all alone with some dirty hoYeah this is just the beginning of what I got to saySo when you hear this song, don't turn it off, just let it play

These bars just spewing off the top of my headThere hungry and they bite and they aint been fedLike i said an hour ago, When i spit bars man i dont go slowI go hard and fast and make sure the sting lastNot just your arm, your whole bodys in a castYeah im british and im whiteand in the rap game i should be shot on sightBut as soon as i open my mouth and this acid flows outAnd its burning holes in you and your wounds start to sting youNow they have crowned me there mighty kingI aint gonna turn my back on rap, dont worry i wont singi aint gonna sing and go mainstreamIm gonna spew this venom like your in a dreamdream slash nightmare whatever you wantjust remember its dark and like a devil i hauntlike a god im worshipped, like dre i spirt dope sh*tlike a torch im lit, im on fireand tonight i desire to tear you apartits a necessity, hatrid grows in my heart