xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Xesmero

I Don't Know What To Do About Her...

In october of last year I met a girl and we got along fine. We have a lot of things in common and as we talked, we grew to like each other. We've hung out, but unfortunately I haven't had the courage to kiss her -__-. After new years, I hadn't been able to talk to her because the phone line was cut and my laptop couldn't function. Two days after that, I called her and I found out that she was in a relationship with another guy =[. I talked to her about it and I explained everything that happened on my part, and she said that we hadn't been talking much lately...when we talked every single day. Last month she told me that she wasn't interested in anymore after I wrote her a note that took me the whole night to write...I really liker her and as much as I'd rather move on, I don't want to. I want her. Can anyone help?

In october of last year I met a girl and we got along fine. We have a lot of things in common and as we talked, we grew to like each other. We've hung out, but unfortunately I haven't had the courage to kiss her -__-. After new years, I hadn't been able to talk to her because the phone line was cut and my laptop couldn't function. Two days after that, I called her and I found out that she was in a relationship with another guy =[. I talked to her about it and I explained everything that happened on my part, and she said that we hadn't been talking much lately...when we talked every single day. Last month she told me that she wasn't interested in anymore after I wrote her a note that took me the whole night to write...I really liker her and as much as I'd rather move on, I don't want to. I want her. Can anyone help?

listen. this isn't going to be something you want to hear, but the problem wasn't your phone or your computer. it was the fact that she didn't feel the right connection with you. so you write this long note that took you a while and was from your heart and again she said she isn't interested.

what i suggest to do is stop concentrating on her and concentrate on yourself and think about why you want to be with her. ask yourself if she has all the qualities you are looking for. ask yourself if you really even know her. my thinking is this. if there was supposed to be a connection between you two, you BOTH would feel this connection. since only you are feeling it, there may be some hidden undrerlying factors that you can't see because you are just so focused on her and not what the truth really is.

i really don't know what you are asking help with. suggestions so she dumps this guy she wants to be with just so you have a chance with her? unfortunately it doesn't work like that. if she was interested in you, she wouldn't be seeing this guy in the first place. you get it now? even if she wasn't seeing this guy, she wouldn't want to be with you. it's not because you're some horrible guy, you are just not her type for one reason or another. people have different tastes and preferences.

with that said, give her some space and get over this infatuation. she sounds like a good person so far in trying to let you down easy. if you push it, she may not be so nice in the future. respect her wishes and her choices. there is nobody out there that can help you with this situation. the only thing you can do is help yourself by moving on and WAITING for the RIGHT person to come along. i know it sucks and i know you are hurt, but in time you will get over it and i will bet that in the future, you will look back at this point in time and laugh because you would have learned more about yourself and other people in the future and realize that she WASN'T the one for you and there was more fulfillment in your life later down the road. life is funny that way bud. you will just have to take my word for it.

You're right about us both feeling that connection. A week or so after she told me,I thought the same thing. If she had felt the same, she wouldn't be with another guy at the moment. What bothers me is that it all happened so fast. A week before,things were fine. At least I thought they were fine. Then after that, she goes to a concert, meets someone there,and that's that. Most likely I am not what she had been looking for, and I've accepted that.

You're right about us both feeling that connection. A week or so after she told me,I thought the same thing. If she had felt the same, she wouldn't be with another guy at the moment. What bothers me is that it all happened so fast. A week before,things were fine. At least I thought they were fine. Then after that, she goes to a concert, meets someone there,and that's that. Most likely I am not what she had been looking for, and I've accepted that.

Hey dude , don't say that , if she is with someone else , then this is because she don't deserve you!
If you spent a night on writing a note , that means that you are Romantic and you have a lot of feelings to express , a lot of love to offer , but the girl seems to be a normal girl , she went to a concert and found someone NORMAl just like her ,she want to live a normal life ,with no exitment ; then forget about her.
If a girl run from me because of another guy , then i will forget about her in the next second.
This is how you should deal with her , and stay like you are and you will find a girl who will share your romantic life , and that girl you should stick with her.

I believe she did find herself someone a lot more like her...a specific kind of dude. Better than me in many ways. :( We have a lot in common to the point we're almost a reflection of ourselves and that attracted us to each other even more. To tell you the truth nirvaman, I think the guy she's with can give her more excitement than I could have...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't give her any.