xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

My Friend Opaque just like that.....

first of all, hello to everyone. I'm Mayank and i've been a member of Xisto (now Xisto) since long however, its been looong time since I was active on the forums. Anyway, the urge to share my experience that i recently experienced made me look back to the community. I was fortunate enough to spend a week with OpaQue, the no.1 member of the forum ;).. not only i got to learn a lot about webservers and their optimization, i was able to share certain moments that will always help me in the life..i don't know what else to write here... may be OpaQue will kill me for leaking the information.... but guys...expect some awesome features in the forums pretty soon :)

I can wait to see the new features in the forum :), and it's great that you got to spend some time with the first member, it is always fun to learn new things, specially when you really like the topic :)

yeah i heard about that before, and expecting the best from him. so i will be waiting and hoping things to be done soon :) well opaque you better be harry, we are waiting for the new look and features. and Xisto too, after all it is his virtual home and he knew what this place needs so i will count on him to fix things here and bring the new look of Xisto. and mayank, glade to see you back to the forums, and it is nice of you to leaking some information behind his back :D.

yea, he's already posted pictures of his new office on his facebook wall. more to come. can't wait...

i was able to share certain moments that will always help me in the life..

did opaque teach you how to roll a fattie?
Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

I can wait to see the new features in the forum :), and it's great that you got to spend some time with the first member, it is always fun to learn new things, specially when you really like the topic :)

Yea, web servers, wordpress are some of the topics that can keep me hooked up for days! and if at all you happen to be in India then one should give a visit to him.

yeah i heard about that before, and expecting the best from him. so i will be waiting and hoping things to be done soon :) well opaque you better be harry, we are waiting for the new look and features. and Xisto too, after all it is his virtual home and he knew what this place needs so i will count on him to fix things here and bring the new look of Xisto.
and mayank, glade to see you back to the forums, and it is nice of you to leaking some information behind his back :D.

well, the kind of features that I saw will surely take time.. but all the moderators, members will go nuts after experiencing the speed and new features.

yea, he's already posted pictures of his new office on his facebook wall. more to come. can't wait...
did opaque teach you how to roll a fattie?

yeah... the office is awesome! the projector and nice 5.1 speaker system was an added bonus. regarding the fattie .. well we both try and teach each other sommething or the other :P

i'm not a very old member here but i'm so glad to hear such a news, as i don't have an account on face book it is good to hear the news going on in Opaques's facebook. so we can expect new changes soon ? this is very great because in pas days they were a lot of topics trying to give some advices for better and more active forum, but none of them are actually working without Opaque being here.Can't you tell some more of these leaking news ? some new features ? :D

i'm not a very old member here but i'm so glad to hear such a news, as i don't have an account on face book it is good to hear the news going on in Opaques's facebook. so we can expect new changes soon ? this is very great because in pas days they were a lot of topics trying to give some advices for better and more active forum, but none of them are actually working without Opaque being here.
Can't you tell some more of these leaking news ? some new features ? :D

well, I don't think it'll be wise for me to leak any more information. he he...I'd want to feel special everyday till the time you all get to access the features. :P but i can assure you that it'll be something that you all would like. Moreover, I would suggest that it'll be nice if you could point out certain features that you all are looking for and i'm sure good ones will surely see daylight.

Wow really!!!???? You mean he's really a person? I mean a real honest to gosh human being? I really thought he was the figment of someone's imagination just made up for us to believe that there is a higher power here at Knowldedge sutra! LOL, just kidding guys.I'm glad you got to meet the boss. Bet that was fun. But teasing us with hints of upcoming things is not very cool with out spilling at least a few beans for our anxious reading minds.