xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LiLAustyy

My Rap

(verse 1)all I need is a beat and everyone will hear am one of a kindthat's me no need, just me writing every verse every linejust to show you what I spit comes straight from the mindgot the flow that brings a great show better then any you'll finda superhero like the man of steel superman ready to fly and write my name with the clouds in the sky try to feel the beat in my heart and it tells me not to be shyit tells me that my lyrics make the greatest of us cry(chorus)im hitting beats and am topping itpeople who try to beat me im stopping iti see the flow so im popping itif you have a dream you follow itand av got a rhyme so im spiting it(verse 2)my rhymes are what makes this world spin round and when its my turn everyone kneels to the groundbecause this is the greatest freestyle that anyone's foundmy rhymes are what you'll want to listen to in surround soundim like a design just how do i do it i just want to be heardi just focus on what i wrote like Marshall Bruce Mathers the thirdits like a miracle what comes into my mind thinking of every perfect wordand at the end of this you'll know that LiLAustys superb (chorus)im hitting beats and am topping itpeople who try to beat me im stopping iti see the flow so im popping itif you have a dream you follow itand av got a rhyme so im spiting it(verse 3)you will know that when i start rappingthe whole crowds so loud and they all start clappingand you'll will wish for me in Christmas paper style wrapping all you here is me ripping it up and other rappers start snappingam not your everyday on the block am the one in the makingthe only one that's got the skills to get the ground shakingi rap so good that even you jaw starts achingall other rappers try to out rap me but the mic starts breakingim unique with the fluent stylethat gives everyone who listens a smilebecause they no al make it worth there whilelike eminem back in eight mile(chorus)im hitting beats and am topping itpeople who try to beat me im stopping iti see the flow so im popping itif you have a dream you follow itand av got a rhyme so im spiting itLiLAustyy

:)Eem trixcee Switz cum up wiv her style

she how she walks wen she walks down DAT mile

1st female teen chick cum up to rap out

showing off her skills to the crowds say WOW

see how i am progressing ma starlight :D:lol:

why are u so jealous of ma lime lyt

u wnt cum n share ma starlight

OMO i go burn u down Wit yr torch lyt.

am just learning.@lil austy NYC raps kuddos