xisto Community
contactskn

A Man Of 29 Became Grand Father.

Dear friends last week I have gone through this article which says that a man of 29 years old in USA is going to be a grand father, as his daughter is pregnant. He himself was a father at the age of 14 and his daughter who is of 14 years old is now pregnant and when he conveyed this news to his mother who is around 47 now even she was very happy to listen the news. Its really a shocking and amazing news for me as I was not even married when I was 29 and this man is going to be a grand father. I was married at the age of 30 and I was a father at the age of 32. By the ways do you have any other example like this in your locale or even other parts of the world, heard by you or even read by you in any magazine or so. I don?t understand why he is doing so I mean to say whether he would like to make some records or some thing like that. I am not even understand that what?s his intention behind it.

I think this man is a real looser!Ok he failed and get his chil at the age of 14 , but he must learn from his mistake and teach his progeniture that having unprotected sex under the age of majority will cause pregnancy and tehy will have children , and wont have time to look for their own futur or career!I know a girl who was pregnant at the age of 12 years , but now she is a prostitute , and living from prostitution , she couldn't complete her study , and since her parents abondoned her , she get away and needed money to live , so....bad choice!

he is 29 and his mother is 47 so his mother has born him in 18 and he got a daughter in 14 and his daughter is pregnant in 14 so i think her son or daughter will born another one in 12 or 11 :D very nice family they are trying to get younger than their children which is a nice try and we can see what will happen :P .i think every thing should be done in its time not sooner and not later, when you get a daughter in 14 then you have ruined your life by being a father in the time you that have to be a teenage boy, you should never do that because you have to be a young man which is going out with his friend and does things which will cause him problems and should go to places that young people go but when you have a child you have to be a father meaning that you have not to do many things that your age needs. Being a grandfather in 29 is just awful, you will have a child calling you grandpa when you are only 29 and you are still a young man. i think if you do thing sooner than their times like the things he have done then you have extended a stage of your life and you have ruined other stages. i really hate to be called grandpa before 45 , it is really annoying because you think you are very old and you have to be like a symbol for your grandchild so you have to prevent from many things. There is a strange thing here, why they have done that exactly like they parents ? when you see someones mistake you will probably prevent from doing that again, when you see your father is very young and is not like a real father for you because of very small age gap between you and your father then why you have to do that mistake again. maybe they are very satisfied from their situation that they want to be a father or mother soon, maybe that 29 year old guy is a very nice father so his daughter has tried to be a very good mother as soon as she can. i really don't think this is the thing, i don't think a very young father (14yr old) can be a real father because he is not ready for that, he has to do manythings at the same time like studying and working for earning money so he can not do all of them at the same time and he has to leave some of them.anyway i hope her baby will not be like her/his parents and never try to be a mother/father sooner than 25 or 30 because every thing should be done at its time.

It's really shocking when you hear this kind of news because all I can think is how this new baby is going to be raised, and I believe that is the main problem, if you had your baby at 14 I don't think you know enough about life or prepared to be able to take care of a baby properly, what kind of things can you teach your baby or your kid, when you don't know a lot of things yourself. You missed of all your stages and I believe as you grow up you start to realize how much you missed, your teenage years, your young adult years, because with a child life changes completely, and you cannot do the same things and continue with your regular life, so that daughter being pregnant at 14 is the result of a young father as well and the result of a young grandmother as well. Is like a circle that never ends, and I believe is not going to end until serious education is imparted into this family and it's future members. I saw a documentary about earth population and how the earth at some point is not going to be able to hold it's population, because the births are growing faster than the deceases, so they were talking about how families should planned it children more, so they put as an good example of birth control the education. There is a town in India, where all women receive education, and the average age of having children was like 28 29 and the scientist was comparing these results with the rest of India where women were having children at 18 19, by the time they were 29 they had like 5 children, so this shows how education plays an outstanding role in birth control. On tho other hand, I can believe that the 40 something grandmother is happy about the girl having a baby at that age, for me that doesn't make any sense, it shows the kind of person you're dealing with, how someone could be happy when you already know all of the hardships you are going to pass because a child is born in the wrong time?, if it where a normal person, you would not want your family to go trough the same things.

This is absolutely ridiculous. I admit that the statistic is pretty interesting but no man should be a grandfather this early in life. These kinds of things send little messages to teens making think that is more okay to have babies during their teenage years. The number of teen pregnancies are increasing every year due to media and stories like this. What is sad is that people also miss out on a big chunk of their life when they have to take care of a baby. Teen mothers have to rely on other people's wealth and start to live in poverty later in life. They are also more likely to drop out of high school. According to Woman's Health Channel, 1 in every 3 pregnant teen obtains their high school diploma.