xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iniyila

My Experiences In Action Games

Hello everyone, the game i wanna talk about today is "Team Fortress 2" which is a team based FPS from Valve Corporation which makes great game and released in 2007.The game environment is a little different as the characters are funny, during the development they were first trying to make it like a military game but later they changed it to animation like games. the game is multiplayer by default and don't think about playing it offline cause it is only for practicing and playing it will not give you so much fun. there are two teams one is RED and other is BLU and these two will fight with each other to achieve a goal, now the goals are capture flag (like many other multiplayer game) also there is death match mode and some other modes which actually define with the maps, like in a series of them you have to capture a specific point and hold it for sometime until the time ends and so your team will win, anyway my experience shows that most player are interested in capture flag and death match rather than other modes.Characters are really funny and this is not only about characters, everything in the game is comedic and you can feel the game is built to make you laugh more than stressing about shooting an enemy precisely and this is what makes this game more popular. one of the other things i found interesting is the things you get by playing this game, everything you do and get in the rounds will be available in your statics and as the game uses steam network for online playing so you can show them to your friends and be proud of classes you have achieved :D . most servers are 32 player and so you can experience a crowded environment which gives you more fun because in these days finding a game which you can play it online with 31 other peoples is not an easy work and you have to get back to counter strike for such experience.Classes, each player have to choose a class which depends on your skill. Soldier,Scout and Pyro are offensive classes and of course by choosing a class you player body and face will change, now which one you choose you will get different abilities as well as different weapons and in most of the times you character comes with a funny weapon instead of a regular knife. an example of these type weapons is a base ball bat which Scout carries it. Heavy, Demoman and Engineer are from defensive class and in the end Medic, Sniper and Spy are from support class, my specific character is the sniper which i'm capable of supporting other team members with it just nicely and of course when you are sniper you should always stay back and do not be in front line, anyway sniper has a alternative gun which can be used when an enemy (which jumps a lot :D) comes near you. another character i like is Heavy which seems to be in defensive group but i always use it as an offensive force and it just do the job great.This game is a real fun but by using some maps you will face problems using some characters like in some maps there is always entrances with small rooms and you can not really shoot enemies from far distances and this will sometime make it impossible to play as a sniper, but anyway game is very nice in total and a real fun and you will never get tired of playing this game.

hmm, i remember this topic where i was sharing my gaming experience with you, now after one and a half year i came back to write some other reviews here, during this period i played a few games because i was busy with my university but now i'm a little off and i can get back to gaming stuff as before :D

The first game i want to write about is Call of Duty Black Ops, i always like CoD series because they have simple and easy to learn gameplay and another thing that i like about them is that they really don't have a story, there are sometimes a very short story which doesn't tell much things, Black Ops is just like others too, there is only a short story which you can follow and it is a bad guy which first seems to be a nice guy but later you will find him as a bad guy and you go to kill him and his forces. so there is not so much i can tell about storyline.

And now the gameplay, it is like other CoD games just easy to play in easy mode :D grab a gun and start shooting all enemies you see in front of you, but you should also do some other thing too, like driving a vehicle or getting behind a vehicle to fire enemies coming behind you (in most of the cases you should do this instead of driving the vehicle) or shoot enemies from a helicopter, and most of the times you are on your foot and should run and take cover, aim and shoot enemies or use grenades when they take cover behind obstacles. simple but very exciting as there are too much of enemies. the big plus for this game is enemies, there is a good strategy developers of CoD follow and it is having lots of enemies that you can kill easily instead of hard to kill but few ones and i really like this strategy because it is a lot more exciting for me. of course enemies are smart but not very much they may run from your grenade but will not shoot you when are running to take cover ! by the way i really hate too smart enemies and i like these a lot more.

So i told about enemies but what about your friends ? during the game in many places you have at least one person with you which will shoot enemies but don't think there is so much help because my experience showed that your friends will only kill one or two of the enemies in front of them and after that if you get hide you can only see that your friends are shooting without any goal and not killing anyone and your enemies are just aiming for you and not your friends ! and i think this is good ! very strange but if i hide somewhere and wait for my friends to kill all enemies then i have missed the whole game. in many other places you are on your own (like the final stage) and you have to fight your own way but if you play the game in easy mode you can barely die and really i played the game on easy mode till the end and i never died from shooting by the enemies. but in harder modes you should be more careful and game gets a lot better and a lot more exciting.

And now as this is a FPS game so we should talk a little about the guns, there are lots of guns as any other FPS games and the collection is quite interesting. rifles, snipers, ... all of these kinds are available for you during the game. again there are shotguns in the game which i really don't like and never used because there are many rare chances of getting faced to an enemy from very close distance, and of course the popular WA2000 is out there too which if you get it once you never wanna to drop it :D (for those who don't know what is WA2000, it is a semi-automatic sniper rifle so the time it takes between its shoots is a much less compared to other snipers and if you get cover good you can use it as your main gun for any type of attack !)

So i told everything and only one thing left, multiplayer experience. the game is just amazing when you play it with your friends and remember that everything you learn in campaign mode is useless in multiplayer mode and you need to be a lot faster and a lot smarter. all popular modes are out there like deathmatch or capture flag mode and other things is just same as the older version but as always i recommend you to play this game in multiplayer mode because FPS games are made for being played with friends not against computer controlled enemies which you can guess what will they do in their next move.

I came back to this old topic and saw that this topic have gotten many views since the last time, seems some people are interested in my reviews :D , now i'm back again and this time with another game which is "Resident Evil 6", as i said before i think the best in RE series was RE1 and maybe RE2. Now lets see if this new RE have changed my opinion or not.The first thing i want to say is that in this one just like RE4 and RE5 you don't see that old style fixed camera angle and you get over-the-shoulder style. An important difference which you will see is three different scenarios which you can choose to play, this is a good feature as many version of REs were came with more than one scenario and it just makes you to play more and enjoy more. each scenario will have a different character from "Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Jake Muller" but of course when you hear these 3 names means that many unanswered questions from previous versions are still unanswered ! I don't know why capcom is acting like this, REs are always come with great stories with many questions in them but you from RE4 you will face just more and more unanswered question in each version.Now before continuing the review i should say that GameSpot has given this game a score of "4.5" but you should always remember that each website and each person has its own point of view, so if i say this game is rubbish you may find it very interesting, so i recommend everyone to read at least 2 reviews to decide playing it or not.When you start the game one thing that will become annoying in just very first minutes of playing is that you partners are always slow ! this is really annoying but i think not that much GameSpot has said. other parts of gameplay is nearly like what you've seen in previous version with some little changes. still you see those annoying jobs like pressing a button fast repeatedly to avoid from something which can brake your keyboard. Aiming also is a problem, RE was not a game which tests your aiming ability but now it is getting closer to such games. I prefer to play CoD series if i want to test my aiming abilities rather than RE.Story of the game is good, but not best. 3 scenarios that are linked to each other and bring you back to the old RE story but nearly doesn't answer any of your questions from previous series. i will not tell the story because it may ruin your game play but it is about the new C-Virus.You have lots of guns in this game, you can even ride some vehicles (which is not a good feature because you will see the "Game Over" mostly when you are riding some vehicles and not when fighting) and many other things. I never faced bullet run out but it was good if i faced because it was a good feature of RE1 which i remember and makes you to think before shooting.So is it any good ? i think somehow it is better than RE5 but it could be a lot better, adding lots of features is not what a RE game wants, a good story, good gameplay and some old style scary things is just what it needs, if i want a 3rd person cooperative game, there are many games which are very popular in this aspect but RE was never popular because of such thing. RE should be scary, should make your heart to beat faster with strange sounds in silence. these things are just missed in RE6 and was missed in RE4 , RE5. i still say RE1 was the best and this RE6 is just nothing comparable to.