xisto Community
Iniyila

Angry Birds (Pc Version!)

hello everyoneif you have an iphone or android based phone then probably you have played this game. but i have an android phone and i hadn't play this game till 8 days ago when i got this game for pc. actually i don't know how addictable this game was in android but in pc i'm completely addicted now. the game is very small but very fun to play. for those who don't know what is angry bird i should say it is a puzzle game with goal of building a structure from wood, ice and stone to eliminate pigs that have stolen some eggs. the game is very funny actually i have never laughed in new released game since past year till i got this game. there are some pigs with helmet or some armor so you need to build a higher or stronger structure for eliminating them. actually i think i have played this game for 80 hours till now and i don't see any reason to stop playing :D . in game you will see some exploding birds too which is very funny but it gets very hard to play in higher levels and when pigs are very stronger. the game is really amazing and i suggest every one to give it a try, it is the first time that i have played such a great game that has been built by a company which designs mobile games and softwares.

Haha, I agree it is pretty fun. I started playing Angry Birds when it first came out in the App Store... i think almost a year ago? Can't really keep time in the AppWorld :D Well, anyway I too got addicted to playing this game... i mean who doesn't? I was like playing this game everywhere... whenever i wanted to kill time. Waiting for the bus, blackouts, and just for the heck of being addicted to it. The reason i like it the most of all the games in the AppStore is that Angry Birds is like only .99 cents but the developers keep updating the game where other month and when there is a special event/holiday coming up... Like Halloween and Christmas. The gameplay is also pretty good... only some other games ever come close to it (the biggest being "Burn the Rope" and "Trainyard" which i liked more than Angry Birds for a while :P ).

Overall, if you have a computer or anytype of smartphone... you should definitely NOT CONSIDER because you will almost always get addicted. You have been warned.