xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

I Have A Small Doubt Regarding Mycent Updates

Right now I am in need of about 1.26 dollars for my domain renewal and I have posted the necessary number of posts I think but for about last 2 days or so mycents have not been updated because of which I am tensed. As today is the last due date. Is my cents updated daily. Will it be updated today. Please help with details. Thanks in advance dear friends.

Edited by contactskn (see edit history)

i have said several times that my cent update intervals is from 48 to 72 hour or at least for me is this way. and as we have learned till now there are some strange behaviors in getting mycents. one of these behavior is that if you make 10 post a day and again 10 post next day you will not get mycents for 20 post but you will get for less number of posts like 7 or 8, i think this is because encouraging people to come to the forum regularly and not coming only once a month and making 30 posts in a day. another strange thing is character counting in the posts which i think if your post gets too long it will not get mycents according to its length and you will get less than what you have expected. these are only my (and some other members) thoughts and they can be wrong.there were a topic with more information but i can't find it right now.

Edited by Iniyila (see edit history)

I think myCents is not as effective in terms of counting the post you make, as it was before, I remember that before it was like instantly updated, and now it takes more than a day I think to get a notification, which is a bother because you don't know how many cents you actually have in the moment, but let's get real, at least is still working, the thing now is that you have to start posting a lot sooner so you don't get a late fee or you get behind on the payments of your dues.

Oh that would suck, I hope they update them for you today, in time to save your hosting. I have noticed a great deal of variation as to when the mycents updates. Sometimes it is almost immediatly, other times it takes 2 days. But if you have already waited 2 days, you should be ok. We will keep our fingers crossed for you. Or you could log into your account and post a question, that might save you too.

Dear friends thanks for the concern from you all by the way it was updated the same night and I got sufficient mycents to update my domain now I am very happy that I was saved of facing such suspended situation. Thank God for the same.