xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Bad Effects Of The Overall Global Climate Change.

Dear friends this year in central India it was so cold that it resulted in record breaking cold. Which resulted in millions of Rupees loss in the production of various crops like wheat, etc. I thought it was only over here but when I read an article in the newspaper I came to know that it is not only in India but near by places to America many species of birds, tortoise etc. are dieing due to the climate change over there. I was thinking actually what are the main factors which is resulting in the global climate change. If you friends have some points to share regarding this change please do. Thanks in advance. post-73445-014767700 1294906573_thumb.jpg

I think climate change is a phenomenon that we are seeing all over the world. The other day I was watching a documentary in Discovery Channel about the climate change effects on animals, and it was really sad to see how animals are hardly adjusting to the changes in their environment, for example the polar bears, they usually hibernate during the winter with their newborns for weeks, and what they do to stay protected from the snow and cold, is dig caves under the ice and stay there, but since the ice is melting sooner, sometimes they die in the caves because they get trapped in there unable to get out, because the biological clock of the bears is programmed to have a longer winter, so every time we are seeing less and less bears because the baby bears are not surviving, it?s heartbreaking to see that there are going to be a lot of species of animals that maybe our children or grandchildren are not going to be able to know.Now talking on the effects on humans, well it is really bad as well, because we are seeing floods everywhere, snow storms, extreme cold or heat, I mean it is scary to think that someday the coast cities are not going to exist anymore, and that the world as we know it is rapidly changing. But for us humans we get used to the changes really fast and we are going to be able to find solutions for the new world that is arising over us, but for me the scary part is that you are not safe from the nature power no matter where you are, it could be an earthquake, or a flood or a tsunami, or a volcano. :S

Yes its really true in this way if it continues many a species will be vanished from the earth itself like dinosaurs did. Today we only have imaginary views of dinosaurs and will never be able to see one. Similarly coming generation will be able to see some of such rare species in pictures or old videos etc. This is going to be very tragic I should say.

I understood how hard to live with the change of the weather. At the city - Hue, Vietnam where I live it is also colder and colder or hotter and hotter year by year. Now, it is so cold for us that we cannot sleep at night. My wife must put one fired coal owen in our room when we sleep. But, my wife or I have to wake up every 4 hours to keep the owen still warm.

hmm climate change made me to catch a cold just a week ago so i have seen one of climate changes effect from very near. climate change have forced many animals to go to warmer places so i can not see any bird around our house these days ,birds can fly away and get to a warmer place but other animals like cats can not go that much further so i can see cats getting on every car that parks for getting warmer, they even do not afraid of peoples anymore because it is really cold out there and if you keep the entrance door open for 2 minutes you will find 10 cats in your house :D . actually i should say that some peoples are dying from this climate change so it is not only dangerous for animals it is dangerous for homeless peoples too. why climate changes ? the answer is very easy, there are many reasons for climate changing but the most important one which causes different seasons is deviations in the earth's orbit. when these slight variations happen then amount of sunlight reaching the earth surface will change so temperature changes. another reason for climate change which caused global warming is our activities, humans are destroying the earth with every chemical substance they produce and leave or releasing it in nature. one of those dangerous things is CO2 which every petrol car or motorbike produces. anyway there is no way to stop this global warming but we can reduce its speed so maybe next generations can see earth like us too. here i found an interesting article about recent climate changes and why they are happening so fast you can read it too if you are interested : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attribution_of_recent_climate_change