xisto Community
q9c9p

Birds And Other Species Dying Around The Globe Might be Monsanto? Might be god?

Hello to all people around the forums,did you hear the news that large numbers of animals are dying around the globe? In states, in sweeden, in italy and other countries too!I've been investigating a little and for a few places where this things are happening it seems to be a connection with Monsanto laboratories and chemical warfare laboratories.Some people say its the will of god trying to give a sign for people to "wake up". Sorry folks but I'm skeptic about that.What are your thoughts? Can it be something that have run out of hand? If so, shouldn't somebody say something? Is it really worth to keep such a secret even if the truth could lead to mass world panic?Ciao,q9c9p

that is something really constructive to talk about..yes it is a major concern these days to all the animals and wild life lovers..the bird and some other species slowly are dying and are becoming so rare..I think the environmental changes is one of the reason..Other than this..cutting up of trees..slowly vanishing forest is also on of the reasonWE humans at some point are careless and are also the reason for the destruction of the natural environment

that is something really constructive to talk about..yes it is a major concern these days to all the animals and wild life lovers..
the bird and some other species slowly are dying and are becoming so rare..I think the environmental changes is one of the reason..Other than this..cutting up of trees..slowly vanishing forest is also on of the reason
WE humans at some point are careless and are also the reason for the destruction of the natural environment

Chini, what he is talking about is the sudden mass-death of birds and fish dying for no apparent reason recently, not gradual extinction of species.

Anyway, my thoughts on this are confusing. I'm no conspiracy theorist or anything. The birds (in states) seem to have died because they were scared of fireworks (or maybe Katy Perry) and went to fly at night, which resulted in mass-death. At least that's the explanation they gave, and I'm not sure if you can scare off 5000 birds so that they bump into each other... in one place. Those birds weren't sea birds so it was not like they were all gathered at a shore and then something freaked them all out. I guess I would have to speculate that killing the birds (or scaring the crap out of them) was the purpose. Or it's the aliens... Talking about freaky, hasn't there been some freaky "alien stuff" going on too lately? :lol:

As for the fish... I have no idea. But then again... whales commit suicide sometimes and I have no idea why that happens either. So who cares. If this is new military equipment that the US is trying to test out (just like they just had to test their nuclear bombs on real cities), I hope it comes in mosquito edition too. :D ...or aliens!
Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Chini, what he is talking about is the sudden mass-death of birds and fish dying for no apparent reason recently, not gradual extinction of species.
Anyway, my thoughts on this are confusing. I'm no conspiracy theorist or anything. The birds (in states) seem to have died because they were scared of fireworks (or maybe Katy Perry) and went to fly at night, which resulted in mass-death. At least that's the explanation they gave, and I'm not sure if you can scare off 5000 birds so that they bump into each other... in one place. Those birds weren't sea birds so it was not like they were all gathered at a shore and then something freaked them all out. I guess I would have to speculate that killing the birds (or scaring the crap out of them) was the purpose. Or it's the aliens... Talking about freaky, hasn't there been some freaky "alien stuff" going on too lately? :lol:

As for the fish... I have no idea. But then again... whales commit suicide sometimes and I have no idea why that happens either. So who cares. If this is new military equipment that the US is trying to test out (just like they just had to test their nuclear bombs on real cities), I hope it comes in mosquito edition too. :D ...or aliens!

Well, I did not hear anything about "alien stuff" lately, and I'm also very skeptic about aliens...I have my own "theories" on that matter.
The birds in sweeden and italy have been falling of the sky after new year...so how about that, and how comes that there is always close by a monsanto center or a monsanto field close by...really weird...

By the way, Baniboy, whales are not fishes ehheheh :D;) and that's probably why they are committing suicide, I was reading some articles on the internet about if dolphins and whales should get same rights as humans because they show personality and sense of conscious, they can even figure them self into a mirror....I mean...I'm for rights to everyone but this goes a bit off chart...

I'm loosing the topic so for I salute you all, I'll get back as soon as I have some more news and "investigation" done :D.

Ciao
q9c9p

The U.S. Department of Agriculture admitted to poisoning the birds as they were defecating all over some guys farm. They thought poisoning the local wild life seemed like the right thing to do. Hmm...

Ahhh the USDA! My least favorite branch of the government! It would not surprise me that they would pull such stupid shannigans. If you were to combine the mental power of every person in that department, convert it to dynamite, you wouldn't have enough power to blow your nose. Really. I'm not joking! ;)

that is something really constructive to talk about..yes it is a major concern these days to all the animals and wild life lovers..
the bird and some other species slowly are dying and are becoming so rare..I think the environmental changes is one of the reason..Other than this..cutting up of trees..slowly vanishing forest is also on of the reason
WE humans at some point are careless and are also the reason for the destruction of the natural environment

Yes, Not only the birds are dying, but the fishes are also the same.
I live close to the nice river with many fishes: the Perfume river, Hue - Vietnam. This year, just few weeks ago, there were many fishes died. Maybe the main reason is that the weather is changing. It is warm and suddendly very cold here.
I feel very worried about the fishes here and the weather.

There is a big lake in southern California that had a massive fish kill a year or so ago. Nobody is really sure of the cause of it either, unless I just missed the news about it. I think a lot of those local incidents are caused by accidental contaminations of the water. And there are also more natural causes. Overpopulation of any species in a contained enviornment like a lake, can cause the species to be stressed due to lack of sufficient recourses, like food and oxygen, and then a disease organisim that under normal circumstance is held in check by the immune system florishes and will cause mass deaths. Birds on the other hand, are just highly suseptable to toxins, far more than other living organisims. Why do you think minors always used to carry a little canary in a cage down in the mine shaft with them? We have to on occasion bomb the kennel building for insects. After removing all the dogs of course. But after a good bombing session, I have seen birds to a very rapid 180 when they fly under the roof on the open sides of the building. They do not linger long, don't even stop to roost. After years of fighting birds that want to build nests under the roof in the rafters, and tearing down nest after nest, I discovered the easiest way to stop them from trying to build a nest in a particular spot is to tear down the nest and then put a squirt of bug spray on the spot. That puts an immediate end to their nest building activities. And before you say anything, no, I don't hate birds, it's just that kennel inspectors frown upon them pooping on the dogs below them, and droping off lice and other such unsavory garbage. So they have to be removed.