xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

A Tragic Death Of 4 Boys Of 12 To 15 Years Age.

In a nearby city over here some boys were flying kites and competing with each other by to cut others kite. One of them succeeded in doing the same and the kite flew towards the nearby railway track. Four boys who were of the ages of 12 to 15 years while trying to get that kite met an accident with a train. All the four were dead. All the four of them were of the same colony. The residents of that colony is in real shock. Such accidents always raise many unanswered questions. But nothing can compensate the loss of the those four families.

sorry, but i absolutely do not believe 4 teenagers got hit at the same time by a train and died trying to chase their kite. if this was true though, maybe the town is better off so the people in the town can stop breeding dumb kids. i really hope the story isn't true and i am right. if i am wrong, i am sorry, but those kids woulda died eventualy sooner or later playing hide and seek in a shooting range or something. i blame the parents for passing on the stupid gene. what do you think?

Dear friend you are very correct in saying that it is really unbelievable even I was not able to believe it when I heard it and then I tried for the News Papers which covered the incident and when I read the same it was really very shocking. Moreover the same night I saw the news on the TV channel. The incident occurred in Jaipur District in Rajasthan State India. Actually on 14 January ?Makar Sankranthi ? an auspicious day is being celebrated here and in most of the parts of India people fly kites on the same day and related to that many kite shows and competitions are being organized in the month of January and while competing with each other the kites are being cut by others the boys wait for such occurrences and run after the same to get it just for fun. And become very happy when they become successful in get such kites. But in this accident unfortunately the game which was just for fun turned into such a big mishap which shook the whole colony. It is really tragic, unfortunate and unbelievable but really true.