xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Klas2B

Make An Energy Blast In Photoshop

1. Start out with a new 250x250 image. Choose a white background. Then press D on your keyboard to reset the colors.

2. Go to filter > render > clouds

Posted Image

3. Now go to Filter > Pixelate > Mezzotint. Select long lines from the drop down menu.

Posted Image

4. Next go to Filter > Blur > Radial Blur. Choose 100, zoom, and best.

Posted Image

5. Finally, to add some color, go to Image > Adjust > Hue/Saturation. You can do this quickly by pressing Ctrl+U. You can adjust the colors there. Make sure you check "colorize".

Posted Image

[edit]Seems some of the images don't work

Edited by Klas2B (see edit history)

Wow, that was a real nifty tutorial and it was so quick. Looking at the final result, no one would say that this took just around 4 steps. Real neat. Thanks for the guide through Klas2B. ;)

Wow, that was a real nifty tutorial and it was so quick. Looking at the final result, no one would say that this took just around 4 steps. Real neat. Thanks for the guide through Klas2B. ;)

52250[/snapback]

I'm gonna post a tutorial like this today again :D but I posted it on another site too, so i hope you guys don't mind it :D

Yes... It's pretty cool, actually, I'm using it here ;)... I did a signature after reading this tutorial... it's great... I was using going to use a different "background" but this one is awesome... it's easy and awesome... do you have any other good tutorial?

Yes... It's pretty cool, actually, I'm using it here :P... I did a signature after reading this tutorial... it's great... I was using going to use a different "background" but this one is awesome... it's easy and awesome... do you have any other good tutorial?

53678[/snapback]

Just check out this forum every day and you will see ;)

nice tip man you can share some more with us i mnot photoshop artist but tricks like i can become pro in front my colleg friends.excellent trick awesome hands up.

I remember using that very same picture for a banner in my site. The only difference is that i cropped it into a long horizontal banner and made it red. You make this one look better if you duplicate the layer and set it to overlay.

Yeah, your images aren't working. :)Anyways its a very simple tutorial that has a cool ending result. Good job on it, I'll have to make one tonight.

Really nice tutorial, just what I wanted but always found something similar but never exact. you're images aren't working so it might to harder for some other people who are complete newbies at Photoshop. And the ending result is great and it is so quick. Thanks for sharing this! ;)