xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Serious Gamer

Socom Ii 1 of the many games i play

i believe theres a socom2 topic up or was up awhile back but i play too. my name on socom2 is: ->|<THELAW>|<- whats your socom2 name? anyway yeah its a fun game, too bad to much lag and glitches. even thought the glitches are fun but they are dumb if you use them to win or cheat you know... i havent played in a while, i been to busy modding my gta: sa game, its fun!

Yes this is the best game for PS2 (In my opinion). Online rules. Even though I glitch i only do it in GNK Rooms. But when i'm playing legit i don't. I have a lag emulator so i lag. Also i have a majic swithch. w00t. I <3 this game. My name is #C#e leader of a two roster clan called Globl*Glitchaz. Our clan tag is [Gl(Circle button)bl*Glitchers] if you want to join post your name!!!! Fell free to send me a friend invite!!! w00t... :D BTW Don't flame me because i glitch.

y u gotta glitch? lol r u not good enough without it :D ! i don't like cheaters! that meks the game no fun. but i don't have socom, i'ev seen this show called "Arena" and they ply it on there but it looks cool. i need to go check it out this weekend. is socom 1 or 2 better?