xisto Community
iGuest

Company Name Planning to open a new Company, So we require a unique name for that.

Hello friends,I want a favour from yourside. I am already running a company dealing in Electronic Security Items. And planning to add a placement consultanty and Housekeeping into that. But I am not able to decide a name for my company which can be consisting all 3 jobs in one name. I am going to register this company,But CA is asking 3 or 4 names for the firm.Please help me out, so that I can fulfil my planning as soon as possible.Thanks in Advance.Regards,Samaira

Hello friends,
I want a favour from yourside. I am already running a company dealing in Electronic Security Items. And planning to add a placement consultanty and Housekeeping into that.

But I am not able to decide a name for my company which can be consisting all 3 jobs in one name. I am going to register this company,But CA is asking 3 or 4 names for the firm.

Please help me out, so that I can fulfil my planning as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Samaira

This is not child's play - you should talk to a pro when it comes to something serious like picking a company name..

We'd need a lot more information before we could start thinking about making suggestions. For example, are you dealing mainly with domestic or commercial customers? Are you a local firm or have you set your sights nationally? What is the current name of your business, and are current customers attached to that name? What image do you want to present - one of traditionalism and security, or a more modern, technological approach? Do you want the company to appear larger than it actually is, or do you want to hold on to the appearance of a small, local, personal-touch sort of firm? What are the names of your competitors, both locally and nationally (or even internationally)?These questions, and more, need to be carefully considered before you think about choosing a name. Once you've got a name and started building a brand it's very difficult (and expensive) to change to a different name - so get it right, and stick with it! Brand consultancy firms can help produce a plan for the image of your business, along with company colours, logos, etc. It may well be worth your time seeking professional advice and assistance from one of these firms.

Hello Samiara,as per some of the earlier posts, you need to give us a lot more information other then just needing a name for a company, joe blog's whatever just won't cut it....there are so many area's that your company name will effect, you need to make sure that you have completely reviews all areas of your company and its activities before this can be completed.Company Branding as its known is a very expensive operation and if done wrongly it will cost you more then just the fee's from another branding company or service.. You really need to tell us more about the history of the company, the products that this comany will supply and to whom it is going to service or trade with. You will also need to let us know a little about the founders of the company, also any existing brands that you currently supply and if those brands will continue to be supplied by the new company.Your market demographic is also a very large factor in fine tuning the branding for your venture. please feel free to email me directly as I do this kind of thing for a living, so i'd be more then happy to offer some free advise if you can give me more details.Looking forward to seening the entire overview of your company.regardsJase