xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WENG

How Many Times A Day You Read Bible?

Have you read much Bible in a day or night?Have you learn from what you read?Bible is very important to read and to know and what being said of God .It is the no one Book that you can learn from physical or Spiritual.It is the Book that God is the author,and the owner of its Word written,Its inspired and pure,eternal and perfect Word.Wonderful Book that will helps our feature,and specially God,for knowing Him through His Word reading,and believing to what He said.

anyone who bases their life on a book, doesn't understand life. that is my opinion. there is a big difference between knowing something and believing in something, and reaching out to the unknown and believing in the first thing you come across when in fact there is so much more to it when you decide to be open to the unknown. the bible is just one of those things people reach for when they DONT understand life. that's why we have so many religions and variations to religions. once a person grasps on to that first thing that supposedly saves them, they have no need to look further when in fact they limit themselves if they don't look further. most people in the world believe in god but through different religions. if the bible is gods words, why all the different religions and variations? that would infer that the bible isn't as powerful as one can try and make it out to be. it's the "belief" in something that makes it powerful. not the words or what is written. so if the belief in the bible is more powerful than the words written even if they were gods words, what does that make people when there are so many different religions and variations? followers. most people will claim they are followers of god, but what they are actually following is not the bible or god, but a beliefs they created their own selves that transformed in to some reality. belief is a very powerful thing. it's no secret. belief about ANYTHING is powerful. this is why there are many religions and variations to different religions. people wanted to control that power by forming their own clan and band of believers to make their own personal beliefs all more powerful. the bible and religious beliefs have been tainted by the societies we live in. so why read a book or believe in anything organized when it's already been tainted? in my opinion, belief in spirituality can only come from within. no other way. people can say that the bible can be a guide, but it can't when it's been tainted. it only comes from within and the belief in ones self. i have met so many insecure people who could tell me they believe in god and are religious, but *I* say if they DID believe in god and so religious, they would know that god is inside them to not allow their insecurities. you know why they are still insecure? it's because they are weak. they believed in the guidance that was showed them that was tainted and their belief never came from within.people have gone in to business preaching about god. you see churches and temples EVERYWHERE. they are all businesses and they privide the establishors a way to survive by collecting donations. people want to talk about the bible and "the word of god" and throw it around like it means something when in fact it means very little. people charge for that information and tainted things even further. oh, they say it's a donation, but they know if they can help people, people are willing to pay for it just like the psychics out there who try to control this "power of belief" in the same way religions do. it's the same concept.i am not discrediting god, but the bible is not really something that i would base my life on whether it was gods words or not. it doesn't matter anymore after the many years the bible has been tainted. it's almost a joke how people can seriously consider it the best guide rather than look within their own selves to find the untainted truths about who they are and how god is connected to them.