xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
codecreator2010

Codelobster Php Edition Codelobster PHP Edition

I strongly recommend you to try Codelobster PHP Edition.It's a free PHP IDE, which also can be used like editor for HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScriptfiles with very useful option Portable.Shortly about basic features:- Highlighting, autocomplete and context help for all supported languages- PHP Debugger- Pair highlighting, selection and folding- Navigation by holding CTRL key for all items- Tooltips for all functions including PHPDoc- Preview in all browsers- FTP/SFTP support - HTML/CSS code insectorHTML/CSS code insector it's a very cool features for this freeware.it allows to get proper code and set of styles,belongings to anyselected element.Also I want to mark the presence of plugins for most of popular Frameworks:Drupal, Joomla, JQuery, Smarty, WordPress, Facebook, CakePHP, CodeIgniterwhich have an opportunity for easy installing and working with them http://www.codelobster.com/

it's not completely free and you should pay for most of the plugins. actually i have never used these type of softwares like dreamweaver or this one for editing any php/html/css files because when you can use notepad++ why you need these softwares with huge payments. i think the only feature which may lead somebody to use these softwares is their auto complete feature which exist in notepad++ too but it is not very complete. and for the javascript which they have mentioned in their website, who will use this software for creating a java script when there is netbeans and eclipse available. by the way thanks for your review.