xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Final)arkJon

Canadian Vendors Computer parts

have compiled a list of some Canadian Online Vendors to help our friends to the north. I made this list to show that there are other vendors besides tigerdirect.ca. If anyone has some other vendors not listed, or some other comments, just post here and let me know and I'll modify the list as needed. 

Here's another one:

http://www.mysterybyte.com/

It's located here in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I've dealt with them and have no complaints. One thing though, they tend to open the packaging to put their own sticker on the hardware. They have a small retail outlet near the rotary, a larger warehouse on St. Margaret's Bay road and they do mailorder.

that is quite a list. but before anyone buys from those, you should look around for ratings before you buy (unless you posted ones that you know have good ratings. i didnt take the time to look). i say this because a while ago i was going to get a digital camera online. i found one site that had a nice price and seemed like it would work. then after some searching i saw some reviews with tons of problems of the vendor. so just check before you buy.i have no vendors to add to that list. i have always dealt with newegg and sometimes tiger direct. they both have my recommendation.