xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Make Money From Surfing, Reading Emails ...

I'm looking for a website that will give me money for surfing, reading email, completing some tasks and stuff like this. I'm from outside the US so it must be an international website.And of course if it is serious, no hoax like surf the web for 2 weeks and you get no check. yes almoust forgot ... I need a service that can pay in check!

check isnt hard to find, if its limited to canada and the us. i think youll find it really difficult to find one that will pay a cheque to outside of North America.

in ourder for you looking for websites that pay for surfing im in the 'click generator' program at Traffic Syndicate and while surfing there, i see alot of 'get paid to surf ads' so ill get the address next time i see one. as for the get piad for email, there is a topic on being paid for reading email in this forum so check it out.

well is that good service and what is catch behind this....i think it could be email trap?they pay via paypal is it possible to withdraw cash without paypal?pls ans...

Hello adriantc,Very few people ever earn from these GPT (get paid to) programs - and most of them are the programs owners themselves. They are mostly structured in such a way that they will pay you very little (say 1c-5c per email/click) and they will send you very few of these emails in any given given week (a few a week). If you read their usual fine print, the only way to speed up your earning is to refer more friends to the program (you know, build downlines like in MLM), so you have to really work hard to get a few bucks. Also, be wary of the fact that most of these programs have an upgrade policy - meaning you need to pay for an upgrade to paying member status before you get qualified for a check.There are some programs that really keep their promises and do pay. But finding an honest one amidst all the scams is tough job. Good luck on your hunt, you will be needing it.