xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Belly Ache

Eeek, I think my cast iron stomack has finally rusted! All my life I've been able to eat just about anything that didn't eat me first, but boy the last 4 days have been awful! I have had indegestion for 4 days, and bad too. Acid reflux, constantly belching and passing gas, stomack cramps, and just felt like crap. No matter what I eat it makes my stomack hurt. All I wanted to do was sleep, one day took an afternoon nap, got up for a few hours and went back to bed, and even slept all night, which is really odd for me. Only had trouble sleeping the first day of what ever this is, that night I couldn't sleep for haveing nightmares. Both the hired hands have been feeling punny last week, but their symptoms are a little different than mine, so I'm not sure if this is just a bug going around or if it's just me. I sure hope what ever it is get over with soon!

first of all i suggest you to go to a doctor, there is a bacteria which lives in stomach and can produce all of your mentioned symptoms. this bacteria is named Helicobacter. not all of helicobacters are bad even some of them are really needed for healthy mechanism of stomach but some type of them are so dangerous. one of them which is very common and makes your stomach hurt is "helicobacter pylori". some of medicines like Aspirin or smoking or drinking alcohol can irritate the stomach. these are all of my knowledge about stomach problems and i have got that pylori bacteria 2 years ago and with a 1month treatment i got healed so i suggest you go to a doctor first of all and i hope you get better soon.

Thanks, I am feeling a bit better thank goodness. The indegestion still comes and goes, but it doesn't get as bad as it did there for awhile. It almost seems to be tied into eating anything for dinner that has a tomatoe based sause, like spagetti or chili. Weird. Going to the doctor is pretty much out of the question. I reserve doctor visits for near death illnesses only.