xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kira423

Wtf Is This [resolved]

I have been a member here for how long? And used Xisto - Web Hosting how many times... I order new services, and pay for it then get an e-mail saying

Dear Casey Carson,
Thank you for placing an order for the hosting account domain k1llergames.com with Xisto - Web Hosting.com. I apologize for delay in processing your order.

We cannot process your order as your Xisto forums warning level is 1. To process order forums warning level should be 0. Please make this warning level to 0 from our forums moderator.

Also we have sent an order confirmation email on your PayPal email id payouts@letsearn.info. Kindly confirm your order and reply from your PayPal email id so that we can process your order further.

Feel free to update this ticket if you have any further questions or queries regarding this issue.
Thank you for your time and patience.

Regards,

Nik
Support Executive
Xisto - Web Hosting.com

I really do not appreciate this at all, it is very wrong, and you all know that the warning on my account has been on there for ever, and now I'm getting burned for it, it really pisses me off... I have already left this site once because of computing hosts stupid *bottom* inquires, and I will leave again if something isn't done about it! I'm not waiting a month for the admins to get online and clear it up.. I have paid the last 6 dollars I had on my paypal for this hosting.. and if I don't get it I'm going to go off..

So if one of you have the power to remove the warn.. or tell this dude to watch his step with me then I am through.

Thank you

you have to remember that Xisto - Web Hosting and Xisto are two separate entities. the mods here have no influence in how Xisto - Web Hosting is run and the reps at Xisto - Web Hosting has no influence in how things are run here at Xisto. this is NOT a Xisto - Web Hosting issue. this is a forum issue.i know it can be frustrating, but have you even read the terms for hosting? you should have already known you had a warning level and tried to fix it before you even attemted to get hosting. i know things are going slooooooooow now that there are no mods that log in all that often anymore but they do log in still so your account status is directly under their control or admins control. not you cursing in the Xisto - Web Hosting section.i would also urge you not to post domains you are trying to buy so that you can protect them from not getting snatched from underneath you. this is common sense. some people don't care, but i like to remind people just in case.to give you an example of why things are seperate, if you wanted to pay cash for the domain, you could have purchased it without a hitch. Xisto - Web Hosting is not putting the warning or ban there. since you are paying with mycents and you have a warning, Xisto is the one enforcing in. not Xisto - Web Hosting.it's VERY important to distinguish the two companies so that other people and members don't get the wrong idea and think poorly of Xisto - Web Hosting. i am sure you wouldn't want your new website to get bad reviews just because other gpt sites get bad reviews(you even gave a bad review of one recently yourself). it's the same thing.if you have a 10% warning on Xisto and it's been a while since you got it, then i am sure it was just something that was over looked and an honest mistake, but you are right. the forums here suck now and the mods aren't doing their jobs to ensure everything runs smoothly here at Xisto. buffalohelp likes to have the power of an admin without having to do anything at all around here. he just likes the status even though he's not an admin at all(as far as what he does around here). but again, you have to take SOME responsibility for your own account. you should have known that with a warning level, your purchases would be declined by mycents. in this regard, you could have tried to fix the problem before the problem ever occured.on a more supportive note, i never liked the rule of not being able to purchase with credits that we already earned. some forums actually give straigt cash for posts as well as free hosting and domains. once we recieve credits in Xisto - Support and mycents have been fully transfered, the credits should act like CASH and have nothing to do with the mycent system. unfortunately after the new credit system, opaque hasn't been around to impliment anything new or important. when he comes around in january(as he said he will be around), i will be on his *bottom* after being so patient while this forum has gone done the shitter. i would also be VERY upset if i was excited about buying a new domain with credits i earned and find out later i couldn't. unfortunately, there is little we can do about this policy right now. it's in effect for everyone. not just you so i hope you don't feel you are being singled out. i would love to see you stay and become an active member again.

I already bought the domain.. Ive had it for months... I am trying to get hosting.. so... im out Byyyeee everyone... im not coming back this timeAnwii apparently you did not read what I wrote... not only DID I NOT PAY WITH myCents I paid with the last of the money I had in my PayPal account so holding that warn against me has nothing to do with it... and secondly, I have had hosting services from them before AFTER I got that warn, I already had asked fusion to take it off, but he told me no, now how in the hell is that my fault?? This has nothing to do with KS this has everything to do with me just getting SCAMMED out of my money, and they ARE fighting my PayPal dispute.. now why in the hell would they do that? Care to give me a long *bottom* explanation for that too? and Still have no idea what your talking about?? This is stupid S T U P I D, the reason I am the most mad is because this half assed forums admin doesn't get on for months on end... very good freaking adminship huh... it pisses me off to no end... and I feel like an idiot typing this long *bottom* post about this... because this is the effin internet... but when I lose something that is mine I have a right to be upset!

Domain fees are not refundable by any domain registrar. This is the reason they're in dispute with you on paypal. So i doubt you'll get any positive if you get into dispute with them. I have no clue about your warning level so can't do anything to answer that. When you got that warning level ? 1 month or so ? or mod is waiting for mycent level to go down in order to get it off ? in that case he needs to see that this thing is down and warn should be on basis of months or whatever other parameter they look. I can understand that forums totally blows these days. Just hang in there for a while.

i was so concerned, i actually read what you said TWICE. i was a bit confused because nowhere in there did you say that you didn't pay with mycents. you did say you paid the last $6 from your paypal account though. the thing that confuses me now is....what exactly did you pay for $6? there isn't even a hosting package for $6.

if you insist on leaving, may i suggest staying until you get things cleared up, and then transfer your domains and hosting to another providor? this will be the easiest solution for you and give you time to find other solutions. at least until things get cleared up. i don't know why TF didn't clear the warning. usually i would clear all warnings after a month if a user was active. i don't know when you asked for it to be cleared, but i know you haven't been active recently. but since your problem is about paying CASH and NOT through mycents, that issue is a mute point all together. i hope you get this resolved soon. i will try to get a hold of opaque to investigate this matter if in fact you paid all cash and not with mycents credits. if this is indeed true, then i am sure there is a misunderstanding and this dispute will be settled fairly. the only thing i can think of is that your xisto account is directly connected to the forums right now. if i was going to pay cash for my hosting and domain names through Xisto - Web Hosting, i would set up a seperate account for cash only purchases than aren't connected to the forums.

i wont try to convince you to stay. i know your upset and i know things don't run as properly as we would like. i also know this forum is the least thing to brag about right now and many users have already left because of the mis management and lack of dedication to run things properly here. so i wont blame you if you want to leave. i would just hope you stay or at least check in once in a while. it's not all about just earning mycents, but the people here that would like to see you. think about it.....and i wish the best!

Anwii apparently you did not read what I wrote... not only DID I NOT PAY WITH myCents I paid with the last of the money I had in my PayPal account so holding that warn against me has nothing to do with it...

That sounds wrong if you are trying to pay for hosting with your own money and not with my-cents which is related to the forums. This place does seem like its going down but have anyone of you wondered why? Its probably like this because of the quality of its members. Yeah I said it, I know there used to be a lot more active members around here who were knowledgable and contributed back to helping newer members with website building and other technical issues but they seem to have disappeared. Why do we come to this forum in the first place is it for hosting or is it for the forums? I do not understand why most people come here anymore is it to maintain enough my-cents just to continue hosting or to make use of the forum properly and gain knowledge. Most of the threads I see are not even interesting to me anymore and I don't feel like staying either because there seems to be no benefit I am getting out of this. I was hoping I would be networking with similar people with genuine interest in web development and design but there does not seem to be many that are passionate about it here. I'm beginning to believe that most people pass through the forums and move on once they find better things to do with their time and free hosting is not even a good enough incentive to stay and read through topics they are not even remotely interested in. I'm talking about people who can afford to pay for their own hosting and not rely on my-cents.Anyway dude you seem to have been done wrong and I would suggest you take it up with Xisto - Web Hosting since you paid with pay-pal and not my-cents. I would be pissed too if I paid with real money and not my-cents. Good luck

I will check in once in a while I guess.... but I mean if you guys wanted to talk to me all you have to do is pm me and ill give u my email or aim, yim or w/e sso we could still be in contact with one another... but I mean.. IDK what I mean.. I have the flu and have been in a bad mood all day, and this was the cherry on the whip creamed *BLEEP* I have had thrown at me today

This place does seem like its going down but have anyone of you wondered why? Its probably like this because of the quality of its members.

Members with post more than 1500 gets less mycents. This feature exists because quality of members.

Mycents value dropping in KS is because of quality of members.

Post count error is because of quality of members.

Post deletion with bug in IPB is because of quality of members.

Slow Mycent updates even though there is low activity from forum is because of quality of members.

Fully functional highly rewarding script is because of quality of members in this forum.

Warning not lifted after 1 month or so is because of quality of members.

Opaque not returning to this forum (even though there were 4 local festivals and lots of holidays in last 6 months) is because of quality of members.

Auto-renewal of hosting and domain 15 days before the date feature exist at Xisto - Web Hosting is because quality of members.

Name change of old forums is because of quality of members.

Member content released to creative commons is because of quality of members.

Yes, I agree. It' all because of quality of members.

People gettin all defense up in here =0 Just wanted to let ya'll kno that they fixed the problem I was having with hosting.. but yea.. so when a Mod that can close this topic gets one... you can close it, as my issue has been resolved :/