xisto Community
kira423

Prizegrand Gpt Instant Paypal and Weekly Contests

This site is OK but I think this is just a lame remake of Prizelive. Prizelive has been around for a LOOOOOOOONG time and they have events EVERYDAY and a lottery everyweek. They have a instant cashout too and a cool chatbox where the admins are online 24/7 and the users can chat with them. The offers are organized and everything too, and there are TONS of tutorials on the forum about how to get yours offer approved and the steps. If you don't get enough approved, just post a Question in the forum and it'll be answered in minutes. But sure, i think i can give PrizeGrand a try...and referrals are forbidden in trap. (think so :) )

I didn't put my ref link lolz, I just put my username so you guys can holler for me in the shoutbox if ya want (: I use prizelive too, I'm friends with the owner of Prizegrand so I posted it here for everyone to enjoy (:

I didn't put my ref link lolz, I just put my username so you guys can holler for me in the shoutbox if ya want (: I use prizelive too, I'm friends with the owner of Prizegrand so I posted it here for everyone to enjoy (:

Oh, sorry. :D About 99% of the time when someone puts their username its to get referrals...

Oh, sorry. :D About 99% of the time when someone puts their username its to get referrals...

It's all good (: I totally understand why some on would preceive it that way XD

i saw the post right when it was posted. not only was their no link to prize grand, there was no referral link. deadmad, it's obvious you have tried to sign up to do offers before so maybe you should sign up to the programs you are trying to review FIRST or anything you say can be discredited.also, referals aren't forbidden here. as a mod, you should be aware of the rules here. referral LINKS are forbidden.you already made kira sad when you didn't include her first sotw entry in the voting. now that she is back, let's try not to make her sad again, ok? have a clue....but most importantly, a heart.