xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kira423

Offers 4 Rerwards

"We are here to help you with an easy way to earn some cash without any risk. The true experience of many people proves the effectiveness of our quite simple system. All you have to do is spend few minutes every day to click some links and fill out some simple offers or quizzes. Sounds confusing? Maybe... But read on.
First, you should register an account on our site. Then you can start your earning! The system is very easy - you just click on a link in our offers list and complete an offer. Don`t forget to click "Submit!" button after finishing an offer.

You can improve your earning potential by referring your friends. You will earn 10% of what your referrals earn. The more referral you get, the more you can earn. There is no limit to what you can make from your referrals nor any limit on how many you may have.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now."

I am the co-owner of this site so I didn't know if the quotation marks were needed, but I added them to be on the safe side.

The quote says it all, we offer high pay rates, and you make 10% of whatever your referrals make, we have just opened our doors, and have almost 200 members already, we are currently adding an instant PayPal feature so you can get your money instantly, and with your help we can open our Referral and Offers contest very soon!! Thank you for taking the time to read this, hope to see you there

Site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Forums: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (when you make an account on the site, you are automatically registered in the forums)

kira423
Edited by kira423 (see edit history)

nice job kira. i mentioned recently that one of the quickest ways to make money online is through offer rewards. the only problem with it is that once someone does all the offers, their income slows down because new offers aren't added as quickly. it's a good way to get quick income though and then reinvest that money somewhere else to make more money.yes, the quotes were needed :)lastly, check the link to your main domain. you left out an "s".

Thank you for pointing out the typo.. I also spelled rewards wrong for the topic name... Guess my typing skills have diminished a little bit ): I am in charge of the offers on that site, so I update them like everyday.. when there is new ones to add that is.. which is about everyday, but yea after so long the sources do slow, but if you refer new members you can always earn XD... **OFF TOPIC ---> There is some dude on Prizelive that cashes out referral money everyday.. he doesn't even do offers but he gets like 50$ a day.. I wish I was that good LoL