xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
web_designer

Setting Up Email In My Cpanal...

i remember that i read some where that we have our own email address in our cpanal. but i searched about that here and couldn't find anything useful. so if there is such a thing please show me the link or tell me how to setting it up.because right now i have two domains in my cpanal. and i want to set up the email in my cpanal to have my unique email in each of them. so if there is such a feature in the cpanal please show me how to use it. thanks in advance :).

Yes, in the cPanel you can create your own email address. cPanel provides the facility of webmail where you can create your own email address. You can create email addresses of your addon domain as well. But in the DNS record if your domain is pointing to Google Apps email solution, then you cannot use this webmail feature. Thank you.

I don't think that you can use the webmail feature no matter if your DNS records are pointed toward google or not. You can set up you@yourdomain.com, but you will have to use google in order to access it. I recommend that you open a support ticket over at Xisto - Support. I sent them a support ticket about it, and they gave me a link to my google apps mailbox for my website, and showed me how to set up emails using my domain.

great information, thanks guys, i will try to send them a support ticket and see what they will provide me. i really want to have my own email address for each domain. if that happened i would be more than satisfied. thanks again :) i am appreciated.

I don't think that you can use the webmail feature no matter if your DNS records are pointed toward google or not. You can set up you@yourdomain.com, but you will have to use google in order to access it. I recommend that you open a support ticket over at Xisto - Support. I sent them a support ticket about it, and they gave me a link to my google apps mailbox for my website, and showed me how to set up emails using my domain.

ummmmm nik IS support at xisto. he gave proper advice. i would still consider getting a google account and attaching your domains there. if your setting it up by scratch, it might take 15 minutes if you know what you are doing. 1/2 hour if you don't.