xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Lg Dvd Writer while writing dvd.... burning failed

while writing dvd.. after 50% its coming burning failed & dvd ejecting....like this am wasted above 50 dvds... please solve this problem...i checked all connections inside.its properly connected. please help me... and please inform which is best configuration for assembling multimedia PC...kindly i request you

while writing dvd.. after 50% its coming burning failed & dvd ejecting....like this am wasted above 50 dvds... please solve this problem...i checked all connections inside.its properly connected. please help me... and please inform which is best configuration for assembling multimedia PC...kindly i request you

For the price of 50 dvd's it is possible to buy a new dvd writer.
So buy a new dvd writer and use another burning program and use dvd's of good quality and of a well known company and a famous brand.
It this doesn't help a new installation of the operating program is an option.
If the reinstallation doesn't help the dvd writer is probably installed the wrong way. There might be a electrical short cut. Or replace the cables. The cables might be bad.
Edited by Eza (see edit history)

Wich software are you using for burning dvd? Did you try another one?Are you already try to slow the burning speed? The burning problem is with the same original dvd or you already try with another one?Did you try with another brand of empty dvd?Have you already burned a full dvd before?Sorry about all this questions but if you can give us more information about you PC, Operative system, etc its going to be a lot better to try to find a solution to your problem.