xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anwiii

How Do I Center Date,author,edt In Wordpress?

bingo! thanks a lot wd! i love learning new things :):):) so it's fixed now!
although i wasn't planning on working on this site for a while, i am glad you remembered and posted your knowledge. i will also be able to know how to do this for future sites when needed. thanks again!

btw- since you were the only one who was able to offer any help with this, you get a wisdom flag :D

hey great :) i am really happy that this works for you. and looked just like you want, you know i am ready to help you any time and of course any one else if i can. this is the main purpose of this forums after all, right?? :P have fun, learning new things and exchange knowledge.

any way, thanks for the wisdom flags, :P i love them, especially when i feel like i deserve them ;) and see!!! you are not the only magician here ;) i have some magic too :)

and to make things easier for you and others, all i did is, i searched in your page code for the div tag that affect or control the look of that line, and edit it in css file. all that can be done by using the friendly browser for every developer "firefox", there is an extension in firefox called "firebug" you can use it to show the code of each site and edit it but of course temporary. i mean those changes won't be save on your site actually but it will help other developers to see the code of your site and edit it in their side. and of course we can do the same, if someone send us the whole theme then we can edit it using any editor. good luck anwiii with your site my friend. i am happy that i could help :).