xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

Having Yourself Frozen... Cool, but...

Yes, I want to be frozen. I am not pleased with the world.But its impossible to freeze yourself and ACTUALLY think your molocules with stop. You entire body would deteriate inside the ice.And Knuckles...you're trifling.

Hey,I do not mind getting frozen actually but I would have to take someone with me or else it will be quite lonely, Maybe my boyfriend :) Atleast I wont be lonely and will ahve someone to laugh with incase we mess up.The possibility of cryogenics happening is there but the expense and the success of it is something to think about. I mean you do not know what kind of an effect it might have on your body for our bodies were not made to be frozen so there is a chance of the inner mechanism going splat. I think there is a person who has already been frozen or something, I do not remember so please do not take this as my final word.

I'd just hate the idea if living without any of my friends and family. Sure, it'd be amazing to see so far in the future, because the human race would probably have progressed so much in that amount of time, but I don't really see the point if there's no-one to share it with.