xisto Community
shelbybear

P2S Easy way to buy things off amazon or make money.

I joined points2shop a little over a month ago and I have already bought 2 books off amazon with the points that I have earned. This week alone I have made about 700 points [which is $7] in maybe an hour of time on the site. Points2shop is completely free and does not spam your email or home address, which is something that I really hate about other websites. The website is totally easy to navigate and if youre lost there are a ton of friendly people online that can help you out. I definitely recommend it. https://www.points2shop.com/

Edited by shelbybear (see edit history)

Ref links prohibited

ANY referal links posted will result in removal and a warning. If you see a suspected referral link, please report the post and moderators will be glad to solve the problem. If you are interested in any service that is promoted, do not click the referral link as this will encourage spam. Instead, copy and paste the URL, and remove the referral part. In the case where the link is hidden, in a framed or redirected page for example, a moderator will be glad to fix it.

Edited by Helix (see edit history)

Does that program even pays people to get all the stuff that they claim ?i doubt that. This looks like similar to those lockerz types of scam. They never satisfy all the customers for the work they do get done. Point 2 shop in my opinion should be listed in scam sites. Though some people may claim it's validity like lockerz and other sites but i doubt about their legitimate.

Does that program even pays people to get all the stuff that they claim ?i doubt that. This looks like similar to those lockerz types of scam. They never satisfy all the customers for the work they do get done. Point 2 shop in my opinion should be listed in scam sites. Though some people may claim it's validity like lockerz and other sites but i doubt about their legitimate.

Sometimes all of the offers don't approve, but it only happens every once in a while and on all of the offers they tell you the approval rate up front. Also once you earn $10 on their site [which I did in a few weeks] you can complete manual offers that always get approved.
I definitely wouldn't call this site a scam. Yes sometimes the offers don't approve, but its not the majority of the time and I bet if you only did the high approval offers you could easily get every offer approved.

Sometimes all of the offers don't approve, but it only happens every once in a while and on all of the offers they tell you the approval rate up front. Also once you earn $10 on their site [which I did in a few weeks] you can complete manual offers that always get approved. I definitely wouldn't call this site a scam. Yes sometimes the offers don't approve, but its not the majority of the time and I bet if you only did the high approval offers you could easily get every offer approved.

This is why I really despise survey sites. These get-paid-to sites are very repetitive and tedious. Half of the time, the offers do not even approve which makes it ridiculous. The only money I make from survey sites are purely from referrals. I have a video on YouTube that generates monthly referrals which get me around a $5-10 amazon gift card every month.

Points 2 Shop and Cashle do work, but they only "like" you if you actually do offers, I joing P2S and did 2 or 3 offers and then started making all of my points from playing their games, then low and behold when I finally request the item I had been wanting the banned me.. they said it was because they couldn't verify my idenity, but I sent them scans of my drivers license and mail, and they still didn't un ban me... A friend of mine will swear by them, but personally I hate them, and they don't know how to properly run a GPT site..

most of these sites doesn't pay or give you anything at all. most of the referral programs are untrustable. i have been in many pay per click websites 4or5 years ago and actually i haven't earn even 1 cent from them. some of them ban you because of nothing in some others you can never use your points. some of my old e-mails are suffering from these websites spams. i haven't seen poin2shop yet but i have read my above post and you can say this website is just like the others.

I recently joined Points2Shop because I needed quick money for something. I have never liked Points2Shop before now, I will never visit it again. I did enough surveys to reach 10 dollars. When I went over to cash it out, I was banned for no apparent reason. My account was locked from pretty much all of the functions on the site. I could not look at the surveys, have access to the chat bar, look at my statistics, my referral page, etc. If someone wanted to make moeny from referral sites, I would recommend something like Rewards1 because they actually pay. The only reason why I joined Rewards1 is for the referral program. I have around 5 different videos that generate referrals for me racking me around 50 dollars a month on average. With Rewards1, I have been paid many times. At first, you have to wait a few days for your payment until you get your trust level up. Once you get your trust level up, all of your payments via Paypal are instant so you can cash out from the site whenever you have accumulated 5 dollars in your account.

most of these sites doesn't pay or give you anything at all. most of the referral programs are untrustable. i have been in many pay per click websites 4or5 years ago and actually i haven't earn even 1 cent from them. some of them ban you because of nothing in some others you can never use your points. some of my old e-mails are suffering from these websites spams. i haven't seen poin2shop yet but i have read my above post and you can say this website is just like the others.

Not all pay-per-click PTC sites are scams. Most Aurora sites are not scams because the money you get from ads is relatively low. Even though there are about 30-40 ads to click on every day. The most that you can get from these sites is around 2-3 cents a day. There are 3 bux sites that I know are NOT scams and these are NeoBux, OnBux, and Cashium. All of them have established a really good reputation and you can earn about 12 cents a day through five minutes of work without any referrals. With referrals, you can make a WHOLE lot more money. I am not sure about how legit OnBux is now because I requested a payment from them about 3 weeks ago via Liberty Reserve. There are many reasons for this though. OnBux is currently manually reviewing accounts to see if they are honest before they send a payment to the user. OnBux claims that it would only take 7-10 business days before you would be accepted into the whitelist. However, that time had long passed. Also, the forum thread stated that the reviewing process would take more or less time because they are busy. My other thought was that since Liberty Reserve is not really a popular online payment processor, they might have low funds on that payment method. According to the forums, there are still a lot of people who are recieving a lot of instant payments from OnBux. This might be just me. A new update said that 72% of all of the accounts on OnBux have been accepted and put on the whitelist whereas 28% of the accounts are still being reviewed. I am starting to become skeptical of this program because it has been a long time and I have yet to see any money. I heard that even Gold members are unable to access any of their payments. I haven't even submitted a ticket to them. Those who submit tickets are put to the end of the line of the review process. Since I have not submitted a ticket, I do not understand why the process should be taking so long.