xisto Community
ManifestMW2

What Do You Like Better?

Basketball hands down. I like football but it's not for me. Shooting some hoops with my friends is the funniest thing to do :D The only football I play is Touch Football at PE, other than that, I'm not interested it. LMAO, who doesn't like to woo the crowd? B)

Yuck. Neither. I don't care much at all for either whimpy sport. Now if you want to see a REAL sport, you have to attend a Rodeo! :D That's where the real action is, and the real challange and let's not forget the real danger. I mean really, how can you even start to compare get clobbered by some big dude all padded up in protective clothing to getting horned by a ton of hambuger on the hoof???

yeah me neither too but if i had too choose between these two then i will probably go for basketball , because i have played it for sometime and my height is tall enough for playing such a game. one problem that i have with basketball is that my hands is not very big , and you know a big hand could handle the ball much better than a small hand and when you want to shoot it to the basket you have to use so much power and soon you will be tired, so i left basketball. i like football too but only for watching in television :D i have played it occasionally but it is not my favorite sport for playing its my favorite for watching while you are eating some chips but anyway if i had three choices like 1. playing basketball 2. watching football and 3. going to skie , the third one is my choice without any doubt.