xisto Community
TheSeeker

Epiphany For A Dream Poem

Epiphany for a DreamPull me out of this darknessmy eyes see not the wayno guide for my heart thru silenceanxiously I await the next stepThe path that I tow myself downis beaten almost beyond recognitionI see all to well where I have beenyet my sight fails where I standMy spirit stretches from my fleshI feel outside my own selfthe storm in my mind still ragesit tears my sanity to shredsWhere can I find shelter from myself?there is no escape from that which I posessthe world around me holds no fear for methe world inside loosens my grip as it spinsThe words and thoughts are bright before methe actions they precede are yet lostwhere is the piece I am missing here?transforming word into reality inside and out?Action is the tool for my progressFear is the restistanceProcrastination is the bain of lifeChoice is the power

That's a beautiful poem. :) I guess the thing is you just have to shape the path that you want to take for yourself. You are in control of your life, and therefore, whatever thing you believe you can't do is just a trap and just a hole that you dug for yourself to fall into. I think that's what youre trying to say?

For me, it looks like you are trying to discover yourself and you have to make choices or something. :P I like the second and the last verse the most, you quoted some really good proverbs :)

The money? But anyways... are you a literature writer, or is this just a hobby?

He means you are 100% correct. And I would like to know the answer to it as well! :rolleyes:;):D