xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ManifestMW2

Is This A Good Computer For Its Price?

I didn't like the case to be honest. It looks very dull in my opinion. Graphics, HDD and RAM looks fine to me. Overall specifications are alright. Enough to attract any gamer or average power user. My personal turn off is the case of this model.

I didn't like the case to be honest. It looks very dull in my opinion. Graphics, HDD and RAM looks fine to me. Overall specifications are alright. Enough to attract any gamer or average power user. My personal turn off is the case of this model.

yea same here but its the only good computer than can handle most modern games today for that price

Well personally, I don't have much problem with the case, its not that much bad, but, its just its shape that is making it unusual at the first sight. Secondly, amd processor, I think you should look for a core i5 or entry level core i7 processor from intel, that's just my opinion ;)And 4GB DDR3 1333 and the graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GT240 1GB is really a powerful combo, no complain about them :)