xisto Community
legendary112

Hello World!

Hi legendary112, welcome to KS. I'm sure by now you have gone through all the rules and mycent pages. If not surf arround the alert and notice section of this forum and read more about mycent and other forum rules and things. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. Have fun and start posting some topics if you want to earn some mycents.

Hey you Im glad you have come here. It is nice to see young people who have ambititon. At such a young age I love how you have suchj drive. One thing I would Love to learn of Drupal and or Joomla but they are so hard in my eyes and I just dont understand them They dont seem to do what I want but they sort of tell me what they cn do and I have to work around that. Seeing as you know drupal so well then maybe share where i can get a tutorial or step by step guide of dealing with drupal from start to finish. Normally I use Dreamweaver but building a site from scratch is daunting at times. and it would be nice to be able to sortof just customise bits of the look and be good to go. I know this is meant to be your intro and here I am asking for stuff but then I wouldnt have remebered this if it wasnt for you post. Hopefully when you return to see thses comments you will point me in the right direction.