xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Help With Wordpress

Hi there as many of you may know I run a Tech Blog for some reason on my old host the blog just crashed and I kept getting a internal server error. Today I have moved hosts and still get the same. It cannot be the server as index.html file seems to work.
You can try any wordpress link such as http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Please can someone help me fix this error!?!?!? It is driving my crazy and I am loosing readers day by day...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@digitalwink.info and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at digitalwink.info Port 80

check this link, it talks about "Internal Server Error" and from where this error is coming from?https://askleo.com/whats_an_internal_server_error_and_how_do_i_fix_it/
other than that, as appeared in the error message, try to check your errorlog file and see what is written in it. it may give you a clue., good luck.

I have tried all these troubleshooting steps however I am still get the same problem and ripping my hair out even more. :/

hey ash,what's good man? its coolmac, we planned on working together sometime in the past and design websites lol. actually i'm the one who referred you here! lolanyways mate, let me see what the problem is:ah, from my understanding, it must have something to do with your mod_sec settings.you need to get in touch with your host and tell them you need: the rule 340163 white listed for [your domain] as its hitting a mod_sec rule.in simpler terms it seems like your domain was blacklisted. i advise you to have an active security team or beef up your security just in case something like this happens again in the future.good luck...tell me if it works or not.

Edited by legendary112 (see edit history)