xisto Community
sangperetas

Is There A Good Webhosting Www.knowledgesutra.com? good free forum

i remember when i wanted a free hosting, i searched for days through the net. and finally i narrowed my options into two sites Xisto before or Xisto now and another site. but when i searched for other's opinion about each of them i decided to pick this forum. because i found so many people praising this site, and i remember one said "at least they get something for giving us a free hosting in return. not like other sites that give us free hosting for nothing and suddenly cancel your domain or hosting without a word".

Knowledgesutra is post2host, just like other post2host- ihubhost, hostwoot etc..

There are some other free hosts if you don't want posting to get hosted..and want to spend more time with your site or monetizing. If this doesn't suit ya, angelfire and tripod are still open. Remember what you want, hosting or want to spend time with community. This is something like juggling which most of webmasters posting in post2host feel. Hope you will have good time here with hosting. ciao.