xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mahesh2k

Confused With Name Of Game/hobby Toy

I remember when my father got me this toy from one European country in 90's. It was white board with fishing net style holes in it. As per the instruction of the toy we have to put the color blocks in various shapes to make some drawings or faces or something creative with it. I don't know what is the name of this toy or hobby game. I fond this toy much attractive than LEGO because you get chance to design all you want on that surface with these blocks. before anyone asks me to search with google and all, i have to point you that because i have no clue about type of this game i have wasted countless hours searching on google for it. So i decided to ask here if anyone knows this toy. I'm not sure if american knows about this but i think it's popular in europe in creative toys section. this is the reason i'm using answers instead of game/art or hobby section of this forum. any idea what this is ?