xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNNOOOOOO

Over At Another Website..... We are having a competition.

The winner gets a private board about whatever they want, along with 100 Karma.Do you think I may win.......?

Notice from opaque:
Kindly Explain the game, the Rules, your opinions here..

It is not easy to foretell if an entrance of a competition will win without seeing the other entrances. If the person who enters a competition does so with the idea to gain some experience that person always wins. Maybe not the contest but at least some experience. And this is a personal opinion off course. This post is not ment to contain the absolute truth about how life exists. If possible here is a suggestion. Maybe it is possible to make 2 more examples. And they might be less violent. And then it might be a nice idea to ask what example is the nicest. And which one can be entered into the competition. Is it allowed to enter several times?

Edited by inea (see edit history)

It is not easy to foretell if an entrance of a competition will win without seeing the other entrances. If the person who enters a competition does so with the idea to gain some experience that person always wins. Maybe not the contest but at least some experience. And this is a personal opinion off course. This post is not ment to contain the absolute truth about how life exists. If possible here is a suggestion. Maybe it is possible to make 2 more examples. And they might be less violent. And then it might be a nice idea to ask what example is the nicest. And which one can be entered into the competition. Is it allowed to enter several times?

You're only allowed to enter once. You can change your entry though. And my idea is more of awesome things other than violence. Just scroll through the topic to see other entries.

Ok I really do not understand one thing that you have to do in order to win a board? Maybe you can explain more than 2 lines of "Do this and Win"?

Ok I really do not understand one thing that you have to do in order to win a board? Maybe you can explain more than 2 lines of "Do this and Win"?

You've probably heard the old phrase "You can't judge a book by its cover". However in this case, that's exactly what I'll be doing. Well, to be more precise, I'll be judging your entries and picking which one gets a private board.

For this competition, you'll need to create a "cover", something that represents your idea for a private board. Some guidelines:

1) Your cover should resemble the cover of any of the following: Book, CD, DVD, Video Game (any system of your choice). By "resemble" I mean the same general shape and characteristics, not a literal exact measurement.

2) Regardless of the cover type chosen, the title of your board would be the title of your cover. Your username would be the author (in case of book), artist (CD), or company (DVD/game).

3) Your cover can (and should) be larger than the actual size the cover would be, so that it's easier to see and create. Just keep the general dimensions accurate.

4) Your cover can be png (preferred), gif (preferred), bmp (okay), or jpg (please use little to no compression so the image quality isn't damaged).

5) Your cover should be hosted on a publicly visible host such as imageshack. Your link to your cover should be a direct link to the image, not a link with a lot of spam and garbage alongside the image.

6) Your cover should be a reasonable file size (try to keep it under 1-2MB if you can).

That's about it. The competition will run until 5pm pacific time on Tuesday the 21st. Please respond in the following manner:

"My entry in the contest: "

First place takes home 100 karma and a private board, second place is 50 karma, and third place is 30 karma. Have fun!

- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20-gamefaqs-competitions/56401288

My picture was this:

Posted Image

I thought I may win until I saw other entries. Then I thought "Maybe I wont win." Then I thought "Well, there's a lot of creativity going on, I'll share it here and have you guys compare mine to the others."

Well, what do you guys think about mine compared to the others? Be truthful.