xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
inea

How To Introduce Yourself. Introduction manual.

A way to introduce yourself is by introducing the equipment you have. What are the specifications of your computer? What is the name and the number of your operating program? Which programs do you use on your computer? What websites do you like? What is the link to your own website?

That would certainly be one way to introduce yourself, but hey, there's more to life than computers. Not all of us even like computers. :rolleyes: How about some information about general location, hobbies, and of course, most important of all....your pets! I would way rather talk about dogs than computers. I'd sure have a lot more to say that way.

Dear friends I entirely agree with what you say it may be one way to introduce your computer usages and skills I think. But as you say computers is not everything in life and most of us don?t even know or like computers so apart from computers there is a lot of other things which should be treated as the introduction of any one.

agree with you sheepdog and contactskn, there are so much in life more than computers, even if they are your first interest, or they are your way of living. personally, i would like others to know me personally first before talking about my skills, or they will think that i am arrogant :). i hope others will like me to what i am and what they can see in me as a person, and after that we can talk deep to let them know more about me. and i really think this is the best way to any two persons to get along with each other. because taking things step by step will let us know a lot about each other and even more, it will let me decide if i want to know that person or not. it is like a long journey we should live to find out who is that one and why we may want to be close to him/ her. either in a close way, or like a friend.

Computers to introduce yourself???, that make no sense, unless you are introducing yourself to be some kind of computer super geek that does not need to socialize but to be in front of the computer all day in a dark room without talking to anyone O_o.I think the best way to introduce yourself is "BE YOURSELF", let's be real you are not going to be liked by everyone, but first impressions are very important I think you should always present your best face when meeting someone for the first time, off course as the time passes and people get to know you they will find out your defects but that's the part of meeting people right?