xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Use Your Computer For? it seems I am way behind...

What is your computer generally used for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hehe wheres video editing? I put myself under programing, caus thats what i mainly do, but i could also fit under "making money" caus i edit people's videos, and can do cool cgi effects for them...... for a price of course!

i use my pc for just about everything i use it for ............................ programming, watching movies and tv , doing projects for varsity, playing games , listening to mp3, surfing the web , i think i would battle without my pc i would be lost. as when i'm bored and have nothing to do i will go on the pc and mess around with something. And these days that is quite often as there are not many good shows on tv anymore so most evenings i will be on my pc doing something.

I use my computer for many things. I do my school work on it, I talk to my friends with it, I post on forums. I also work on my website and listen to music on it. I design graphics, also. I use it to look at what my next computer is going to be.And I can't forget, I use it to get carpal tunnel syndrome, too. <_<

I can't vote because what I do on the combination of both, programming and my general purpose. Some of the things areListening to musicGraphics designProgrammingPlaying gamesSurfing forums

Where is the "all three" option? :) I use my computer for all three. I surf the web a lot, mainly on forums. I mod for a game call Morrowind a lot, and I sometimes even play it :P . I do most of my school work on it, and then I use it for programming (VB, PHP, C++).

I do the things most people my age do. I listen to music, Code my wap site (I'm getting better), Play a few games (what my system can handle), Make themes for my phone, absorb the radiation from my bulky tube and thats about it.

Hi , i do it this with my pc- DivX / DVD..encoding- Watch movie- Listening to music- internet (forums [Xisto], search)- programming (php,mysql,vb)- web designing- photoshop design- HTML and javascript (some times ajax)- check my email accountand more ...

Generally I use my computer for surfing the web and posting on Trap 17. But aswell I use my computer to program PHP applications and a bit of gaming. I use photoshop a lot too and I have a TV card so I can watch TV also. And aswell as watching TV I download full C.S.I. programs from Five Download.

Have a great day!

-Tom

I use my computer often. I use it to browse the internet. Find guides for my games, check my e-mail, go on forums. I plan on doing something with computers when i am older. So i do some programming and stuff like that. I have my own website so i use HTML and FTP for that. I use the instant messangers to keep in touch with my friends and stuff too. Download music, listen to music, watch movies and a lot more stuff like that. So it is a mixture of Basic and using it for my benefit for a future job.

Music! loll music just sounds its best when played on the comp., i have to say, because of the speak system I'e got (phwoarr!) lollum, college work (essays & stuff) talking to friends on forums & msn, &just doing genral browsing, graphic designing ..&creating website(s)