xisto Community
deadmad7

Sotw #14 - Entries Theme: Super Heroes

This SOTW will be taking place from September 9th September (The day of this post), and will close 16th September (a week from now/next thursday)

The rules of this SOTW are:

Signature size: No larger than 450 pixels wide, and 300 pixels high.

Theme: Super Heroes

Deadline: Thursday, 16 September 2010

All entries MUST follow the SOTW Rules.

Time for everyone to do that sig about Cat Woman! :D For the Theme, any Super Hero can be used as render, stock,etc. Examples are Spider Man, Iron Man, Captain America,etc. And yes, Batman and Iron Man are included, even though they technically aren't Super Heroes... Well, you get what i mean. ;)

Good Luck and remember to follow the rules. Got any question about this SOTW? Just ask.

Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Posted Image

Here I go.

Hmm...that was fast haha :D But you didn't follow the rules of the SOTW, according to #8 of the rules

8. Your forum name must be in the signature.

I guess you can edit to so it has your name. When you edit your sig to add your name, I would also blend the signature a bit more... in the top left and bottom right corners, unless thats a effect thing of your sig or something. :) Nice entry.

good one saint michael, and fast one also :P i always wonder if you do your entry right away or you have about a 100 entries hiding them in somewhere on your pc ;) .and welcome back tramposch, waiting for your entry. and i will make a one if i have time. good luck for all.

ok, this is mine for this week

Posted Image

hmmm, i am not satisfied with my work this time, but i decided to participate any way. so, let the best wins :) .

ok, this is mine for this week

Posted Image

hmmm, i am not satisfied with my work this time, but i decided to participate any way. so, let the best wins :) .

Nice. I can see Wolverine but I don't know who that girl is but it looks pretty cool. The texture of the background gives it a big lift to the picture. Looking forward to more entries cause I don't think I can do any for a while since my desktop (which has ps) is stuck on a boot screen thingy... gotta replace some power box in the back. Until then, I think I might try using Gimp in my laptop... but it could get messy :D

Nice. I can see Wolverine but I don't know who that girl is but it looks pretty cool. The texture of the background gives it a big lift to the picture. Looking forward to more entries cause I don't think I can do any for a while since my desktop (which has ps) is stuck on a boot screen thingy... gotta replace some power box in the back. Until then, I think I might try using Gimp in my laptop... but it could get messy :D

thanks for your encouraging words deadmad :) . and even so, i will wait for your entry. i hope you can make it.

and that girl is Anna Paquin she played the role of Marie (Rogue)in the movie. she was a seventeen year old girl, that she absorbs others strength, memories and abilities, potentially killing them If she touches them. do you remember her now??
if you watched the film you will for sure ;) .

thanks for your encouraging words deadmad :) . and even so, i will wait for your entry. i hope you can make it.
and that girl is Anna Paquin she played the role of Marie (Rogue)in the movie. she was a seventeen year old girl, that she absorbs others strength, memories and abilities, potentially killing them If she touches them. do you remember her now??
if you watched the film you will for sure ;) .

Oh, I know that girl just didn't recognize her. But I know her from the comics and I vaguely remember her from the movie, the only scene is when they are outside a house and wolverine is dead and she stops this guy using her powers...

Well i figured I would do one just for the heck of it lol

BTW the girl in WD's sig is Rouge just thought you guys wanted to know that XD

here is my entry not the greatest in the world, but an entry none the less :)

Posted Image

Well i figured I would do one just for the heck of it lol

BTW the girl in WD's sig is Rouge just thought you guys wanted to know that XD

here is my entry not the greatest in the world, but an entry none the less :)

Posted Image

Might want to shrink that down a bit.

@deadmad, well done. your is awesome,good you make it in spite of your pc situation.@kira, well done girl, missed you here. glade you participated, things be more fun when a lot of entries are in. good luck for all.