xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CalebFTW

Hello World!

Hello world my name is caleb and i'm new here(obvious) I just joined this forum and I hope this place is GREAT! also I was told this was a great forum by "soviet rath" because you can earn free domains and hosting :D ive been using godaddy but it seems like they were more interested in money than caring for customers :(regards, caleb

Hey Caleb. Welcome to Xisto Forums. As you can see, we have alot of cool members here like Soviet Rathe. There are also some rules and hints for members, as well as how the mycents system works in the help section. Do you still have a question? just post it and our members will be glad to help you. We also have a Graphics section with some good contests that you might be interested in and if you already have some graphics art work, you can show it off here. Well, thats about all I have to say. Be sure to have a fun time in the forums! ;)

hi CalebFTW,welcome here in Xisto, and welcome of soviet's friends :) . this forum is so helpful and supportive, you can get a lot of knowledge and new information, discuss and share your ideas and thoughts and have fun. in return, you will earn your mycent, the virtual money that allows you to get a free hosting or a free domain name. so just start posting good quality posts and have fun, good luck.

Hello world my name is caleb and i'm new here(obvious) I just joined this forum and I hope this place is GREAT! also I was told this was a great forum by "soviet rath" because you can earn free domains and hosting :D ive been using godaddy but it seems like they were more interested in money than caring for customers :(
regards, caleb

you won 98,25 MyCents in 11 days. How many $ did you earn, when you like to share? I like to know to see how many MyCents 1 post delivers.
Edited by inea (see edit history)