xisto Community
iGuest

Selling Systems And Games money to buy a ps3

I was wondering how much would Eb games give me if i sold my ps2 with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, and 25 games, and my original x box modded with 4 games, and no controller?.

I was wondering how much would Eb games give me if i sold my ps2 with 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, and 25 games, and my original x box modded with 4 games, and no controller?.

first they wouldnt take a modded xbox and im not sure if they take memory cards
my guess would be 100+ but if you really wanted to make some money just sell it all on ebay

Prices from CeX, in exchange for cash rather than store credit:

Playstation2 Unboxed = £15.00

Playstation2 Dualshock2 Pad = £5.00 each

Playstation2 Memory Card = £2.00 each

Playstation2 Games = up to £4.00 each depending on the game

Xbox Modified = Worthless

Xbox Games = up to £1.00 each

So the total value is in the region of £80, or approximately US$120.

Wouldn't recommend it. This is the price from my gamestop:
PS2 - $30
PS2 CONTROLLERS - $7
PS2 MEMORY CARD - $5
So that's $42 right there. And the games would vary from title. Popular titles would be more but the range of product purchases from you to gamestop are around $2-$8 each PS2 game. Only game they'd really buy for like $15 is Madden 11 if you returned that lmao... What do you mean by Modded Xbox? You know there's an Xbox360 and an Xbox right? An xbox360 would sell for $40. Games would Vary. A regular Xbox would probably sell for $5-$10... The games would be $1-$4 each varying on the title.