xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

All My Ideas Get Invented? Does This Happen to Anyone Else?

Well, this is a really strange thing that has been happening to me ever since I can remember. I usually have these GREAT ideas that just pop into my heads at random times and I tell my family, friends or anyone that is just around in the moment. I'm pretty sure this happens to almost everyone... but what happens next is the weird part.

So, I have these ideas and then a few months.. or even a few years later -- its INVENTED! Some crazy scientists in Geneva or some other place have the same thing that I thought of! It's so crazy! I remember the time that I thought of Wireless energy and I had a WHOLE FREAKING plan about how everything is connected and that there are huge "power" stations that emit energy and suck in energy too. Cars pick up those signals, so no more gas! (I'll explain more about this later in a thread in the Theory section). This was waaaaay back when I was in 2rd or 3rd grade and then sometime in 2009 i learn that its now possible and heck, they have companies based on it now. Gooood Luck Ryan Tseng, because I'm coming after you!

I have a few more ideas like this that have been invented! Did this happen to anybody else? Or do many of 6 billion people have the same ideas? Or are the Russians spying on me? B)

Or are the Russians spying on me?

this is a funny thing to say :P .

and i really think what you've been through all those years is normal, because personally i know some people just like you. who thought of new inventions but after a while they saw them in the market :D . and i really think it is very normal, why?

because simply, the one who invented that thing to a certain company is a normal human like me and you, and if he could think of that invention then why we couldn't? the only difference that they had the opportunity to put their ideas in implementation and you have not, and also they may get enough knowledge to know how to do things and you are still studying. so i think you should harry and grow up to reach more inventions before been invented ;) .

I've given up in trying to be unique with my creations. For that reason i say, it is not about trying to be unique but who does it better.

I've given up in trying to be unique with my creations. For that reason i say, it is not about trying to be unique but who does it better.

I think you need a litle of both to get a great "outcome". ;) Because if you can better, some body else can too. But if you are unique, there is no one like you. So more people buy your product or whatever it is.

Before wordpress 2 release i thought about the auto update feature a lot. I even discussed on forums as well. It's not the single person who thinks on same idea but more than one if the thought process is guided. Out of the box inventions require much of thinking and requires more effort. I found that there are some inventions which remain dream for quite a long time. People used to criticize science for not creating life in lab, but we do have single cell in lab which was in news during april-may. So i hope there comes some more research on clones and life. We're yet to see a single core processor with maximum speed more than 3ghz limit, that is why there are some some inventions dreams. I used to watch johny quest decade ago and that time virtual reality consoles were just assumption. But now, we're getting them with consoles and there is more progress for those in gaming industry. I have few ideas in my mind but then again it's hard to see if they get invented ever. By the way, is there any chance warp gates will get invented ?

I have few ideas in my mind but then again it's hard to see if they get invented ever. By the way, is there any chance warp gates will get invented ?

They all might.

I think a Warp Gate could be possibly if you mean one that could split through dimensions. I think research from the Large Hadron Collider and a better understanding of Black Holes could send us well on our way. Though, you might get ripped into a gazillion pieces when you travel through dimensions. :D

And if you mean a one that could help us travel to different places, like teleport tunnel or whatever, thats possible too. If you could consider the transfer of quantom information from one photon to another, they could transfer using no physical matter in between -- no physical medium. Lab tests have transferred quantum information from one atom to another almost a yard away. If we could do this with a large scale, and possibly we could achieve to transport living objects.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/01/26/scientist-teleport-matter-more-than-three-feet.html