xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

What Do You Do To Get Out Of Problems? Simple Solutions to Complex Problems

What do you do to get out of problems?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People will do ANYTHING to get out of a problem/situation. Its just a little *SPARK* in their brains which gives them a incredible idea. It happens to everyone. Look at me, I can get out of situations pretty quickly, don't think of the consequences right now -- just act. It happens to everyone and sometimes more frequently in others. Here are some of my reasons - 1. I'm High on Mountain Dew. (ultimate trick, i use it so much that even when i tell the truth about this, people don't believe me LOL)2. Look up and down until they leave you (works with old people).3. HE DID IT! (works like charm and if it doesn't buys you ALOT OF TIME)4. Make up Something on the SPOT! (You have to have talent for this one and the more you practice, the less ridiculous your outcome is)5. Accept it (100% tested and it works!) 5.1. Modify the truth (twist and crunch the truth and chip and turn the truth so that you don't get into trouble)Well, those are the weapons of my arsenal, care to unveil your army?

Depends on situation. Some problems are dependent on problem+solution+feedback. This type of loop makes it so easy that we don't even consider them as problems. They become part of our life to do. For example, turning on kitchen gas etc. Like others, i don't invest much time into this type of problems. I handle every problem as per the situations and the parameters affect them. I prefer to :1. observe surrounding2. relate to past personal experience3. relate to experience of other people4. seek help from othersSo i short i try to solve the problem as much as i can. Some problems can't be solved always. So accepting it and moving on does help. If you're interested in problem solving then I suggest reading paco underhill, seth godin, steven pinker if you're interested in social problem solving. Daniel pink is also one person worth to study. These people don't talk about these cases directly. Sometimes they explain such points via other examples.

Depends on situation. Some problems are dependent on problem+solution+feedback. This type of loop makes it so easy that we don't even consider them as problems. They become part of our life to do. For example, turning on kitchen gas etc. Like others, i don't invest much time into this type of problems.
I handle every problem as per the situations and the parameters affect them.

I prefer to :
1. observe surrounding
2. relate to past personal experience
3. relate to experience of other people
4. seek help from others

So i short i try to solve the problem as much as i can. Some problems can't be solved always. So accepting it and moving on does help. If you're interested in problem solving then I suggest reading paco underhill, seth godin, steven pinker if you're interested in social problem solving. Daniel pink is also one person worth to study. These people don't talk about these cases directly. Sometimes they explain such points via other examples.

Gee, thanks for bringing the "honest" guy solutions to the topic. Now, people are going to go crazy saying "i disagree with you" and stuff like that to my post haha :D Those are probably the nicest ways to handle problems... it helps to get rid of emotions that lead to people getting hurt.

Now, im really intrigued... what else do some people do?

Gee, thanks for bringing the "honest" guy solutions to the topic. Now, people are going to go crazy saying "i disagree with you" and stuff like that to my post haha :D Those are probably the nicest ways to handle problems... it helps to get rid of emotions that lead to people getting hurt.
Now, im really intrigued... what else do some people do?

If you've elder brother/sister then you can sneak out of most blames. He/She did it and i am in no way involved in this type of thing worked for me :D

well for me, i never lie to run away from my actions. if i was wrong i accept the blame because i deserve it, if i am not i will argue to the end of my life ;) . dealing with problems either they are simple or huge problems is showing how much you are a mature and a responsible person, if we could search and find solutions to our problems then we will be absolutely a successful people in life. crying, running away or blaming others will bring nothing but more mess and delay finding solutions. on the other hand, i must say, that most of the time i have an honest and typical answer to small problems like forgot something on the stove or not bringing enough money when i go shopping. the answer is " I FORGOT" :P and by the way, it is a true answer even it fix nothing.