xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hacked Hotmail Change password

Use the forgot password or having trouble signing in dunno which one they use neways use wht ever they provide...They might ask for a alternate email address... If u had one and entered it before hotmail will ask u to provide it and mail u a link by which you can change your password....And as you are saying that some one has hacked your email maybe that person has already replaced your alternate email id....You will have to go for the answer and the question thing which hotmail has...They will ask you a question which you had created when you first registered... you have to input the correct answer....Some times they ask for your birth date too...If the above does not work im sure you can email hotmail support for help... They do respond...

hello i would like to report someone has hacked into my hotmail account and is sending emails to all my friends asking for money and it makes it that the email is comming from me but from my end it has been blocked because i tied putting my password in over 3 times and it has been blocked i dont know who could have done this I WOULD LIKE TO IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OR DELETE IT COMPLETELY PLZ IT HAS FREEKED ME OUT I HAVE BEEN GETTING PHONE CALLS ASKING HOWS ENGLAND WHEN I AM IN AUSTRALIA AND THE OTHER THING IS THAT THE PERSON THAT HAS MY EMAIL IS ASKING FOR MONEY I AM SCARED SO IF USE CAN HELP PLEASE DO SO SINCERELY STELLA