xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qzilver

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,I'm new to this forum and the idea of free hosting in exchange for sharing ideas and thoughts is great. I am currently a student in electrical engineering and I am really into technology and gadgets especially smartphones and laptops. I look forward to meeting and talking with all the members of this forum.

Well hello qzilver. Welcome to Xisto and I hope to see you around the forum sharing those ideas you just mentions :). I am also a student, well I will be as of August 12th, and I am majoring in History (I may double major in Political Science also). Anyway, welcome to Xisto once again.

Hy my friend and welcome to Xisto where you will get a lot of fun and free web hosting of course, here you will have the opportunity to expose your knowledge will all the members and earn Mycents to acummulate them and start your website project. Here in Xisto you will have in good hands with an excelent community and all the support and assistance in all the question you can have. I incentive you to post and make a least 20 good quality post to start your website and get at least $2 in your xisto billing account and start to enjoy your website. The quality post is a post with a least 25 words and related with the topic and with a little good ortography because here the Mycent script, the program who takes control of the Mycents counting take all this features of the post in consideration to credit to your account the amount of Mycents that you deserve.You study electric engineering. Well I want to congratulate you because is an excellent career and is related with the technology innovations a lot, so you will have a lot of knowledge about technology that you will can expose to all of us here in Xisto and be rewarded with a lot of mycents of course and remember that 100 Mycents is equal to $1 USD and you can use the money here to buy your hosting account and to buy domain names. So welcome and enjoy your track in this fantastic forum. Bye.

Welcome to Xisto, QZilver. Post your way to hosting. Just keep an open mind as you'll encounter some who has a completely opposite idea/stand/opinion as you do. Enjoy! ;)

hi qzilver,welcome to this community, we are looking to deal with you too and see your posts and topics. you can find a lot of categories that may interest you, so take a look, share your opinions and thoughts and have fun.

Hey QZilver welcome to the worlds best Pot of Knowledge. You will find friendships and Knowledge and fun on these forums. I am glad you made the choice to join Xisto. You will get the free the domain as well as the free hosting.Like any other family we are all brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and I am the grandchild Lol. We argue we fight, we make up and we sulk hehehe. We just a normal family that has respect and opinions on each and every little thing. but we are also just as helpful to one another. We look after each other I have only been a part of Xisto for just about 3 or 4 months But I have gained lots of knowledge and information by spending a bit of time of these here forums. Its so amazing the things I have learnt on here and I know when I came here it was only for the free domains and the free hosting but I have gained so much more knowledge than what I initially set my self or assumed I would find on here. I don't mean to scare you with all this jibber jabber but I am glad I joined these forums and trust me Qzilver you definitely will be glad that you joined Xisto.So let me say welcome to the family and we sure are glad that you have come to share your online life with us.

Hello! I am Ann. Nice to meet you! I am newbie too.I came across this forum and surf with this forum.I like it much and looks informative. I would like to say hello to all the forum members. Hope have a good time with you all.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile App Development

hi ann, nice to see you here with us. i hope you will have a great time dealing with everyone. but please try to start a new thread and introduce yourself with it. so we can welcome you and you can ask anything you want.

oh qzilver you have disappeared after building up such a beautiful promising introduction to this forum community. I see you have not made any posts on KS since the introduction. Have you forgot your password or did the we upset you. If we did you wrong I appologise on behalf of whoever cause you grief otherwise. How will you accumulate MyCents to build your own thang. You sounded so chuffed by the idea of posting and getting the rewards in the form of MYcents and i bet a lot of use were expectign to see a few ideas, threads and questions from you. if you dont understand the whole mycents thing dont be shy just ask and we will all try and help guide you down the right path. I knwo sometimes finding time to come online and read and respond can look daunting but there is nowhere that say you response should be 5 paragraphs long. As long as you response is reasonable and not a smily comment like just writting OMG for a response you will be fine and though the value of rewards maybe be as small as a cent or what ever value is given that post you will at least be on your wat to making real value dollars for use in the billing system. I mean thats the reason you came to KS in the first place was it not. Im not trying to be pushy and all that. I just hate seing people who have potential wasting a chance to possibly do something good.Let me stop here and just say I hope we will see stuff from you soon. Welcome to KS and hope you will enjoy posting and threading with KS like I do.

hi rachely476,welcome to Xisto forums. it is nice to see new members keep joining the forum day after day :). i hope you will have a great time with us here and get the chance to learn new things. but i think you should start your own thread, this way you can ask anything you want and we can welcome you in a better way.