xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
missy2205

Heya im new

Just wanna say these are nice forums. I hope that my experience here will be a great one. I like the idea of free webhosting and the myCENTS idea. Took me ages to find Xisto.com and now that i have found it im gonna make the best of it and enjoy.Hope you guys will accept me in your family and welcome me with open arms. I wil be asking quite a bit of questions cause i'm thirsting for knowledge and i think this site is a well of knowlegde if one wants to find knowledge.

Just wanna say these are nice forums. I hope that my experience here will be a great one. I like the idea of free webhosting and the myCENTS idea. Took me ages to find Xisto.com and now that i have found it im gonna make the best of it and enjoy.
Hope you guys will accept me in your family and welcome me with open arms. I wil be asking quite a bit of questions cause i'm thirsting for knowledge and i think this site is a well of knowlegde if one wants to find knowledge.

welcome here missy2205, you are just in the right place. we are here like a big family, we help each other,respect each other, support each other and sometimes argue with each other :D just like real families.

the forums here are full of information and knowledge just check the categories and this will take you days and weeks i think ;)

if you have any question feel free to ask me, i will be glade to help. so join us in discussions and have fun.

thank you for welcoming me to KS. hahah I like that you are so honest.

and sometimes argue with each other just like real families.

i think with the honesty and honesty i will be happy learning from all of you. Thank Web_designer .

This is definitely a great place to be a part of but you have to remember that you might not always find your answers to questions/problems. As long as you understand that your stay will be a good one.Also, don't hesitate to ask questions or give input. Both of those just help contribute to the forums and help spark more conversation, :).And welcome!

thank you for welcoming me to KS. hahah I like that you are so honest.
i think with the honesty and honesty i will be happy learning from all of you. Thank Web_designer .

well i am trying to be honest and i argue till the last breath to prove my point of view ;)
and there are many here who are just like me, maybe you will get shocked of that but in this way we exchange knowledge, information and theories. we are just like a big school that studies all kind of subjects :) . so i will say we are all students in here and we will keep on learning new things everyday from each other. therefor i think you will like the forums :), enjoy.

Welcome Missy. I see you already well in to the family. Already you are experiencing the ask a question and get lots of answers and advice. You see thats why I love Xisto or KS because it a whole pool of knowledge and ideas. What i like is how every person pushes their form of ideology to the max so what ever you decide is the right answer or advice you will find you have volumes of backup info and a litreral encyclopedia on the advice you choose.I hope and see from your increasing posts that youo are managing your way around and i know your curious about MYCENTS before and it seems you have earned a few bob and you will soon be well on your way to good hosting and domains if thats what you are after. Once again I know others have said it but i wanna say it too Welcome to the Family or rather to our family of trappers and Sutras lol. Hope your stay is as benificial as it has been for some of us who at one point were so addicted to Xisto/ KS lol. I wanna go back to that so we will probably be meeting on here a lot and exchanging info.Welcome Missy