xisto Community
ChristianJames

Hi Everyone

I'm new to this site and to the whole concept of website building, but I hope I can learn a lot from you all and pass on what I do.

Christian

Hey there. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you haven't already, I would start by reading the posts in the very top forum base (announcements) as it will have important information, FAQ's, etc.

There's a lot to be learned here so hopefully you walk away with some knowledge!

hi ChristianJames,welcome to Xisto community. in this community we exchange a lot, knowledge, thoughts and opinions, just try to join the discussions and write of what you are thinking of and you will get used to the forums. if you want any help, feel free to ask, the members here are very helpful and cooperative, have a good time, enjoy.

Hey there. Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay.
If you haven't already, I would start by reading the posts in the very top forum base (announcements) as it will have important information, FAQ's, etc.

There's a lot to be learned here so hopefully you walk away with some knowledge!

Thank you, yeah I gave it a read before posting just to make sure of the rules! Haha

hi ChristianJames,welcome to Xisto community. in this community we exchange a lot, knowledge, thoughts and opinions, just try to join the discussions and write of what you are thinking of and you will get used to the forums. if you want any help, feel free to ask, the members here are very helpful and cooperative, have a good time, enjoy.

Thank you, I'm going to have a look around and see what I can find that interests me to discuss so I get used to the forums! :)